Another chap interviewed for Doctor Who

SexyDavrosSexyDavros Posts: 47
Forum Member
The actor Bryan Dick. He was in Torchwood too.

Comments

• Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems very Matt Smitth-esque in looks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved him as Adam in Torchwood. A great episode.

Would quite like this.
  • dvirgodvirgo Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    a little too similar to matt smith
  • Richard_WatsonRichard_Watson Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    SexyDavros wrote: »
    The actor Bryan Dick. He was in Torchwood too.

No offence but according to who?

Sadly, there's been far too many lies recently to just believe stuff.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you mean interviewed?

Have you proof he auditioned or is he just someone you would like in the role?

Ant yeah he does look a bit like Matt Smith (which would probably go against him).
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has been in too many things. Eric and Ernie (he played Ernie), All the Small Things, Torchwood, and something quite recently which I didn't watch and cannot remember what it was.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    He seems very Matt Smitth-esque in looks.

I think he looks like Paul McGann's doctor
  • GilaGoraGilaGora Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Total doppelganger for Smith. I doubt he'll be cast for that reason alone.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence but according to who?

Sadly, there's been far too many lies recently to just believe stuff.

The top hit on Google for Bryan Dick Doctor Who that refers to an interview is... this thread.

So there's seemingly no evidence from which to conclude he's at all connected to the part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    GilaGora wrote: »
    Total doppelganger for Smith. I doubt he'll be cast for that reason alone.

:confused: I think they look nothing like each other ( except maybe the shape of the nose). Different hair colour, different height, Matt has sticking out ears and Bryan doesn't, different shape face...

Bryan Dick is a name that has been suggested on the forums already, but OP where did you hear that he had auditioned/ been interviewed?
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    He has been in too many things. Eric and Ernie (he played Ernie), All the Small Things, Torchwood, and something quite recently which I didn't watch and cannot remember what it was.
    I wonder if Bryan's co-star Daniel Rigby is auditioning too? He seems to fit the profile of the other names being speculated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Bryan's co-star Daniel Rigby is auditioning too? He seems to fit the profile of the other names being speculated.

He was mentioned on DS news, but I think that was just in their suggestions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Bryan dick looks nothing like Matt! I adore Bryan Dick, especially like it when his hair is a bit longer. I would love him to be 12. He's a great actor can do all sorts of different stuff!
  • bigheatherbigheather Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TEDR wrote: »
    The top hit on Google for Bryan Dick Doctor Who that refers to an interview is... this thread.

So there's seemingly no evidence from which to conclude he's at all connected to the part.

Timey Wimey
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TEDR wrote: »

Indeed. It is rather annoying when someone repeats (or starts) a rumour as if it's an established fact.