GoldenBoy81GoldenBoy81 Posts: 312
Forum Member
What is going on? Biggest pile of w@nk I've ever seen tonight

Comments

• Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norris is saving it, Platts are good but I could agree.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am finding Yasmeen extremely annoying and in your face. So over the top.
  • Options
    MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is going on? Biggest pile of w@nk I've ever seen tonight

I could'nt agree more - I stopped watching EE when it got so awful it made me cringe it was all teens and stolen money, and have'nt watched since. Now I am thinking about dumping Corrie.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I could'nt agree more - I stopped watching EE when it got so awful it made me cringe it was all teens and stolen money, and have'nt watched since. Now I am thinking about dumping Corrie.

I never thought it would get this bad but it is as bad as EE was at its worst at the moment. The only thing that's saving it is the comedic moments (being supplied by Deirdre at the moment) and even they are thin on the ground.
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Yes it really is terrible, I've watched for 18 years and I really feel like giving up.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we need more Mary she is the only good thing in the show I liked Yasmeen until these episodes she was so I. Your face and annoying great we get you do protests and you think you know best for the village you have lived in for 5 seconds with that business man husband who is just so pointless the amazing kal who will soon regret being with saint Leanne and having to deal with the tiresome Nick. And now we have to deal with Sadie and Maddeh babysitting business whilst watching the new cow on the street Amy bully Adult Simon.
  • Options
    Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Max story is the only one interesting me. As I have worked with children before, the symptoms Max has shown already today is of ADHD, but it does take much longer to be diagnosed.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the protest story was utter drivel. Amazing how Roy would never of found out about if it wasn't for Hayley's convenient late library book, which he would never of found if Emily didn't need books. Then we have Emily boasting about her past protests, but only spent about 10 minutes at the library before vanishing (was she even seen in the Rovers tonight? I was half sleep). Now it burns down, and I am going to throw something at the TV if Kal's irritating mother goes on about "Books" and the "Community", to characters who have never bothered with a library before until recently.

And Tracy was crap as usual. To think Dennis and Brian were axed but Tracy is kept on and still is given terrible scenes. I thought they were going to give her a new lease of life after Tina's death, especially when supporting Simon, but nope that would require the writers to do something new, lets just make Tracy continue as a panto baddie again and wind up some more characters, the same repetitive crap they have been doing with her for years.

Sorry for the rant, just had to let it out lol.
  • Options
    David the WavidDavid the Wavid Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't you lovely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    I have said this for a long time corrie is so crap and boring. Karl family is boring as well as Maddie and Sophie
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the better episodes
    The Roy and Yasmeen and Noris characters are DEFINITLEY preferred over the likes of Sean and the lot
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep in there Ken and Jim MacDonald are back next week

ELIZABETH
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch it but it annoys me how EE always gets criticized yet that never seems to even though Eastenders is far superior imo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I don't watch it but it annoys me how EE always gets criticized yet that never seems to even though Eastenders is far superior imo
    Agreed with this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Everyone is laughing at twitter how crap was the episodes was and how embarrassing to watch
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    This weeks episode were some of the worst ever, this Library plot is one of the worst Storylines in existence, despite involving Roy who i love.
    The upcoming plots sound dreadful as well, Sean getting a big story and Faye Pregnancy sound awful.
    Kal's family have been largely a bore, Alya is ok and im interested in Zeedan.
    Maddie and Luke arent that bad. Tony is the best character introduced by SB.
  • Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Keep in there Ken and Jim MacDonald are back next week

ELIZABETH

First glimpse of our Jim - 'I know why you're here so I do'

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/previews
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked it, except for the Amy scenes. I don't want another evil child. She was gearing up to be quite a clever, sarcastic kid not a bully.

I like Yasmeen though. Her and Sharif are alright.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone is laughing at twitter how crap was the episodes was and how embarrassing to watch

Look I think the libary thing was meant to be funny.
    The amy/ simon thing was rubbish.
    The medal thing was weak.
    The Max ADHD thing is rubbish as I know someone who has it and he has had it since birth.

But roll on next week Jim McDonald is my favourite corrie character ever
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    It's in a dreadful state, there's no denying that.

Cannot invest in this horrible library storyline, don't care about Tina's death and I just wish Des Lennis would go away so Gail can stop fawning over him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Next week better be good because the legendary Ken Barlow and Jim McDonald is also back.
  • Options
    CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Max story is the only one interesting me. As I have worked with children before, the symptoms Max has shown already today is of ADHD, but it does take much longer to be diagnosed.

You don't say?? It's been talked about for ages? The only problem being is that people with ADHD have it since birth not overnight.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Yes it really is terrible, I've watched for 18 years and I really feel like giving up.

I've watched it for about 46 years and i still love it !
    Differing opinions eh !
  • Options
    patrick95patrick95 Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    Coronation Street's problem seems to be that they invest all their time and effort into one big 'headline' story (i.e Hayley's cancer / Tina's murder) with little thought as to what there going to show on screen when these stories either conclude or take a break. One of the key reasons why EastEnders has improved so drastically is that the producers have realized that in order to keep a soap gripping week in, week out a variety of other interesting story lines need to bubbling away in the background - Lucy's murder is the clearly the huge plot at the moment, yet the likes of Carol's cancer and the various Carter secrets have meant that when that story is rotated, something equally entertaining is put in it's place. Blackburn & co haven't done this and as such were left with the literary militia story line and Gail fluttering her eyelashes like a epileptic butterfly to enthrall us.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    patrick95 wrote: »
    Coronation Street's problem seems to be that they invest all their time and effort into one big 'headline' story (i.e Hayley's cancer / Tina's murder) with little thought as to what there going to show on screen when these stories either conclude or take a break. One of the key reasons why EastEnders has improved so drastically is that the producers have realized that in order to keep a soap gripping week in, week out a variety of other interesting story lines need to bubbling away in the background - Lucy's murder is the clearly the huge plot at the moment, yet the likes of Carol's cancer and the various Carter secrets have meant that when that story is rotated, something equally entertaining is put in it's place. Blackburn & co haven't done this and as such were left with the literary militia story line and Gail fluttering her eyelashes like a epileptic butterfly to enthrall us.

I'm afraid Eastenders is a big turn off and has never gripped me in the slightest despite repeated efforts.