EE - Ryan, Whitney, Stacey and Lily

The Jordan ShowThe Jordan Show Posts: 3,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else think this could be a potentially superb family lineup? Individually they're all interesting characters played by dynamic young actors and it's great that they may now be binded together as a family through Lily. It wouldn't be a tenuous link at all to have them live under one roof and would actually make a lot of sense to see them all in a family of their own having already played a part in other well-known families.

Does anyone agree and are there any ideas for storylines they could have together?

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like all of them, I think it could be a interesting dynamic but I get the feeling Stacey is gonna be destined to one of the Carters.

Stacey made it clear she wasn't in love with Ryan, even though he want to leave with her, but four years nearly things change.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I like all of them, I think it could be a interesting dynamic but I get the feeling Stacey is gonna be destined to one of the Carters.

Stacey made it clear she wasn't in love with Ryan, even though he want to leave with her, but four years nearly things change.

I cannot believe it's nearly 4 years ago since that Xmas episode when Stacey left, I'm glad she's back for good
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »
    I cannot believe it's nearly 4 years ago since that Xmas episode when Stacey left, I'm glad she's back for good

I know it's mental how quick it goes, it's be two years since Kirsty was revealed as Max's wife and Derek crocked it.