Options

What is the naughtiest thing you did in your school days?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
looking back at your school days , what is the worst thing you did , what do you regret about your school days basically?

for me getting sent to the head teachers office for pointing at someone.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Sounds really bad :D

Probably call my teacher fat, or at least implied it anyway. My Eng teacher called me a psycho. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the IT admin guy enter the BIOS password to get into the BIOS on a computer in the IT suit, I went around and changed it on 5 computers and set it to "Request password on start up" so no one could get into the computers :D He had a hell of a time fixing it.
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »
    looking back at your school days , what is the worst thing you did , what do you regret about your school days basically?

for me getting sent to the head teachers office for pointing at someone.

For pointing at someone?
    Where did you go to school, Treblinka?
    The worst thing that I did, and frequently too, was banging Jennifer Nicholls in the boiler room, and I certainly didn't regret it.
  • Options
    BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Got caught having sex with lassies twice, once while sitting out PE & getting it on behind the big pile of rubber mats they had there & the 2nd time was during physics when my GF at the time got sent to the naughty room between the classrooms so I made sure I got sent there as well. Was well worth it for the look on the teachers face when he came in for something :o

Couldn't help it I was a horny wee bugger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once actually got caned when I was a tiny little thing - I think I was 6 - for running along the corridor shouting 'fire!' It was just part of a game, but the school took it badly.
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember grimacing for the year photo when I was at primary school. Bet they were glad to see the back of me.
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caused an explosion in the chemistry lab which ended up in that corner of the school being declared unsafe for a couple of months. Even though it was technically an accident, we never got caught for that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    I skipped a lot of high school. Maybe that has something to do with my lousy exam results...nah, probably not. I don't regret it a bit. Summer days spent by the river instead of a stuffy classroom, brilliant!
  • Options
    NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being a girls school we were a bit like the St.Trinians, we wanted to wear trousers so basically ran amok through the school went on strike, throwing eggs that sort a thing, I'm usually a good girl really..:D
  • Options
    BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got into the loft space and jammed the ballcock in water tank to cause a flood... still not sure why I did it 35 years on????
  • Options
    QuixoticQuixotic Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once walked out of middle school at lunchtime because I was bored. I spent the afternoon in town and at the park.
  • Options
    ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went into the school grounds at night with a couple of friends, climbed up the first hut or building, and then made our way across the roofs from one end of the school to the other. It was good fun to negotiate your way past the cleaning ladies and avoid being seen by anyone in the roads below. In fact we enjoyed it so much we did it with almost every school in the area.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spiking the staff coffee machine with Senokot. Not just me btw, it was a leaving prank, a few of us involved. Whether it had any effect at all we don't know.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone pried a wooden board off a dumbwaiter in our dorm room. I was talked into getting inside to see what might be down the passage. We calculated it'd take me to the kitchen where we could nick some treats.

Dorm mates were wheeling the dumbwaiter down the passage when the ropes and pulleys stopped working, probably due to my weight. So I was stuck half way down between two walls. I only had a keyring torch with me. The dumbwaiter itself was the size of a --- I found a photo that has a similar 'crate': http://www.rossingtonhall.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Untitled.jpg and the door was same as the brown door here: http://instappraisal.quadrixit.netdna-cdn.com/sites/instappraisal/files/styles/large/public/appraisal_images/008_28.JPG?itok=T0gVjf-U

A fire brigade had to be called in to get me out. After suspending us for a fortnight, the school invoiced us for the costs of the fire brigade, damages to the wall and dumbwaiter and whatever else on the invoice.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wanking on the french teacher's desk - whilst she was sat there.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't think that was you cuppa tea;-):D
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know someone in my year got expelled for taking a shit on a desk....
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ignoring everything that's wrong with this, assuming you're being serious... How?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Ignoring everything that's wrong with this, assuming you're being serious... How?

No of course I was not being serious.

Bloody hell! :o
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    I believe there are illustrated guides on the net.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I poured a bottle of peppermint essence into my cookery teachers Xmas cake whilst her back was turned.

She was a horrible snob of a woman who spoke to the girls like she'd just stepped in something nasty.

She probably cut into it on Xmas day to give to her guests and she would have been horrified. I never did find out though.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found out the headteacher's telephone number in his office (different from the school itself) and rang him from a public call box one dinner time to tell him to return home at once as his house was on fire !!! (It wasn't of course).

He didn't recognise my voice (although he probably wouldn't have done anyway) as I deliberately made myself sound like someone from the North of England. Never got found out, and didn't tell anyone else. Not sure why I did it, but I later found out that it caused a huge panic for him, as his brother was a friend of my Father. I just said something like "What idiot would do a thing like that ?"

It was an utterly inane thing to do, and I seriously regret it now, as it would obviously have caused great distress to the guy (bastard though he was)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think that was you cuppa tea;-):D

What a smoking hot french teacher?

How could any straight bloke resist wanking in front of her? :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FOLHocOuSC4/TlMRiIBQwrI/AAAAAAAAAtQ/Xp3i2hhiUm0/s640/hot+teacher8.jpg
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know someone in my year got expelled for taking a shit on a desk....

We had a phantom shitter at school. Nearly every morning for at least two terms one of the teachers found someone had curled one out into one of the drawers in the staff-room.
  • Options
    ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a friend at college who indulged in a spot of imaginative vandalism with his friends one Christmas holiday. They broke into their school, dismantled the boiler, and then laid all the pieces out in rows, arranging them from biggest to smallest on the assembly hall floor.