Transcript of Lisa/Rex row

OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
Forum Member
✭✭
Story of Row on Ch 4

Lisa's rather vexed with Rex...

Rex and Lisa had a row this morning, after Rex threw a hissy fit last night having received a photo of the girl she and Luke incorrectly identified as his girlfriend. As the housemates were confined to the Living Area everyone was chatting until the other housemates fell silent and only Lisa and Rex could be heard.

Clearly still upset by last night's outburst, Lisa made it clear that she wasn't in the mood for Rex's usual sarcasm and they began a war of words.

"All I'm saying is," Lisa said, "You won't say anything when Mario's here, but you'll say it when he's not here. You're a bully and you know it, and you get away with murder, but you won't get away with it with me."

"What I was saying is, you shouldn't have accepted my apology yesterday," Rex retorted. "You said you accepted it, and you shouldn't have if you didn't agree with what I was saying."

However, Lisa said she wasn't referring to Girlfriendgate: "It's just in general, Rex," she snapped. "You're just sarcastic all the time. I have a joke with you, and you don't like it. That's the point."

"No, 'cause that wasn't a joke," Rex sulked, demanding an example from Lisa as to when he'd been sarcastic.

"The cooking - 'Oh, the food won't be as good 'cause I'm not cooking'," the lass mimicked. "Shut up, don't talk to me, Rex. You're a bully and you're an ass. Who d'you think you are?"

The two went back and forth a bit more, with Rex finally sighing: "Well that was fun."

A few 'don't know where to look' faces could be seen around the room before Luke broke the silence.

"I don't usually condone this behaviour but sing a song, Kat - do something," he said as peals of nervous laughter spread throughout the room.

Just another tension filled Friday then.

And not before time Lisa..............well said

Comments

• daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cheers for that , sounds great .
  • foliofolio Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    I can't imagine Lisa saying that, lol.
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke was funny there. :D
  • nowsthebturnnowsthebturn Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this on the ds

Lisa and Rex clash over sarcasm
    Day 58, 12:22 BST

By Polly Taylor

Lisa and Rex clashed this morning over his constant sarcastic comments.

The beauty sales rep snapped when the chef made a snide remark about her culinary skills.

"You're sarcastic and rude all the time but you can't take it when someone is like that with you. I won't put up with it anymore, so shut up," Lisa said.

The rest of the group, who were sat around the living area while essential maintenance was carried out in the bedrooms, looked stunned.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning," Rex said, when Lisa's rant was over.

The 40-year-old then went on to accuse him of ignoring Mario because he was "jealous".

When the garden shutters were opened, Rex retreated to the garden, telling Kat that he wasn't going to be "rude or aggressive". "I don't need to be," he said.

Meanwhile Luke and Mikey comforted Lisa, telling her that they agreed with her comments.

"It's going to be Hell for Rex in the house now," Lisa said. "I'm just not going to speak to him."

"Someone at some point has to put Rex in his place. He thinks he's such a power house," she added.
  • JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL I dont like Lue but the Kat song thing made me laugh :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at LUKe::

"I don't usually condone this behaviour but sing a song, Kat - do something,"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a lot more said but I don't know if we will see it all. There were so many sound cuts. Thanks for that Olga. :)
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    thanks for that, is there a vid around, youtube maybe?
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only Luke had been like that for the last 8 weeks, he could be well on his way to winning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    LOL.! Love Lisa and REX ..it was great and Luke was hillarious ...when he said sing a song Kat and she started singing "Happy House" he said that maybe it was the wrong chice of song lol!:D
    I'll miss Luke!:cry:
  • drumdrum Posts: 3,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takes me back to X Factor

"sing em a song Della" :D
  • loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Lisa's got quite an ego of her own, by the sounds of things.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@ "you're an ass"
  • PeevesPeeves Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at LUKe::

"I don't usually condone this behaviour but sing a song, Kat - do something,"

Yes, we did read it.

I'm on Lisa's side. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Like Lisa alot but always on tenderhooks she is going to say something daffy or deluded and spoil it all - about time someone said something to Rex - he kept pushing the boundaries I think to see how far the HMs would go before one of them cracked:D
  • radio-oneradio-one Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    Go Lisa. At least you have the guts to confront Rex, unlike most other hms.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You're a bully". Fantastic Lisa, about time it was said in there!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    drum wrote: »
    Takes me back to X Factor

"sing em a song Della" :D

ROFL - i still fall about when I remember this :D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So at last we have someone inside the house finally admitting that it looks the same from there as it does from here, and Rex's behaviour does feel like bullying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    If only Luke had been like that for the last 8 weeks, he could be well on his way to winning.

but he has. Its just his backdoor whispering that is gonna do him in.

Hes always made comments like that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didy wrote: »
    So at last we have someone inside the house finally admitting that it looks the same from there as it does from here, and Rex's behaviour does feel like bullying.

Rach is comforting Kat in the loo and Rach said "remember the other night when I was upset about the vt, I was really upset, more than I have ever been....."

Rach was very upset, so for those who assumed she was acting, or flirting with Rex or something, she was actually very upset.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You're a bully". Fantastic Lisa, about time it was said in there!

Rex has been found out and he did not like it did he.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope someone puts this conversation between Lisa and Rex up on youtube.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Star headline tomorrow will be along the lines of"Lisa pulls rex's trousers down and finds a worm"