Mario smoking

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,312
Forum Member
Does he always smoke or what? ive never noticed but about 30 minutes ago on live feed he asked for a **** off Vicky and said this is my last ever one, shake on it, the shook hands and as I type he now has another one out sitting with Vicky lol that lasted long!

Comments

• atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glasgow67 wrote: »
    Does he always smoke or what? ive never noticed but about 30 minutes ago on live feed he asked for a **** off Vicky and said this is my last ever one, shake on it, the shook hands and as I type he now has another one out sitting with Vicky lol that lasted long!

Probably the sort that quit then ask someone for a cigarette claiming they are just having one because they are stressed & will be okay after a cigarette then will go back to quitting again. You know the sort that won't buy their own but will take someone elses all the time ;)
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Probably the sort that quit then ask someone for a cigarette claiming they are just having one because they are stressed & will be okay after a cigarette then will go back to quitting again. You know the sort that won't buy their own but will take someone elses all the time ;)
    Makes me think of Bruce, who was smoking Abz' tobacco, when it turns out Vicky had a secret stash which she dug into after Bruce left tonight :p
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    glasgow67 wrote: »

He said the same thing when he heard from the SH Sophie say she was fed up with him bumming her cigs. He's still saying it now whilst scrounging Vicky's **** :(
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said the same thing when he heard from the SH Sophie say she was fed up with him bumming her cigs. He's still saying it now whilst scrounging Vicky's **** :(

I rest my case. They should tell him to get lost....waste of space he is!
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At what age does a man stop looking sexy while smoking and start looking like a tramp? Lucky Mario has age on his side for the moment.