Was Cristian again the only one to come out of the episode looking good?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnan wrote: »
    No fan of Cristian here, but just saw on BOTS, which I never watch, honest, that viewers voted Danny the "hottest" in the house.....am I watching a different show, how can Danny ever be considered to be "hot"?

I have no idea, I'm glad I'm not alone!

The only one I thought came out of tonight well was Nick tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Give over. For a start he literally did NOT stand up. He snuggled his head deeper into his pillow and whispered "oh marc leave me alone". Or something as non confrontational as that. Considering marq shouted at him that he was a coward multiple times, christian totally wimped out.

You clearly missed the part where he said, "shut up Marc". Twice. He also said, "come on guys, just leave it", when they were bickering at the picnic in an attempt to keep the peace. Then when he explained that he didn't join in so as not to add fuel to the fire (I'm paraphrasing that bit).

Keeping your head while all about you are losing theirs is a sign of strength and integrity, not cowardice.
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bacon&Eggs wrote: »
    Saint Cristian. :D

I can't think of a single time he's come in for due criticism and that doesn't seem right.

He spends most of the HL shows seen looking in the mirrors at himself . just as well he's a pretty boy as he's nothing else going for him . contributes nothing , literally just a pretty face.

I thought Jade and Nick came across the best in last night's HL show. At least they weren't. bitching about Simon like the others and were supportive to him.
  • MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he's definitely a coward. Marc was right. Christian is the ultimate fence sitter.

To single out Simon just because he nominated Jack just showed what a coward he really is.

I love that you can get into people's minds.

What do I think of you?
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    johnan wrote: »
    No fan of Cristian here, but just saw on BOTS, which I never watch, honest, that viewers voted Danny the "hottest" in the house.....am I watching a different show, how can Danny ever be considered to be "hot"?
    I was baffled by that too.
  • mkirilenkofanmkirilenkofan Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well no...he was edited out of a dig at Simon during the picnic.

Simon put his feet up in the air and Christian made a dig comment.
    Clearly feels threatened by Simon.
    Did Christian ever like Aaron? Didn't he have a fear of sleeping in a bed with a guy?
    He's a homophobe or gay.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R598 wrote: »
    Why does Marc even need any 'backing up' from anyone??! Only one that maybe could have said something was Nick as its none of the others problem. Marc is worried that Harry will make him look like the 'bully' so he's desperately attempting to make sure that won't happen by wanting the other Hms to side with him. Pretty pathetic if you ask me...

Agreed, and why pick on Cristian? None of them backed him. So he picked on the one he knows is least likely to cause an argument by not answering back. That's cowardly, not Cristian for not being arsed to entertain him. He started to argue back then you could almost see the light bulb moment in his head where he thought "This simply isn't worth it" so he didn't carry on.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Jim_Davis1 wrote: »
    Stood up to Marc and once again didn't get involved in the bitching

Not really. In the previous wishing well task, he just parroted what other people told him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well no...he was edited out of a dig at Simon during the picnic.

Simon put his feet up in the air and Christian made a dig comment.
    Clearly feels threatened by Simon.
    Did Christian ever like Aaron? Didn't he have a fear of sleeping in a bed with a guy?
    He's a homophobe or gay.

Please watch it again before making such accusations: Simon lies back, puts his legs up in the air, pointing his bottom towards Cristian, while they are all light-heartedly saying they would "go gay" for him. Cristian responds with an equally light-hearted - possibly embarrassed, I'm not a mind reader - "f*** off, Simon". That was all a bit of banter and fun, don't make it into something it wasn't.

Regarding the bed sharing: that was on the first night when Cristian's reticence to seize a bed like the rest of them left him with the only option to share with Nick. Sure, he felt a little bit uncomfortable about it, but who wouldn't feel a little odd about sharing a bed with someone you'd met 10 minutes ago? Since then it has not been mentioned, until the other day when Cristian was lying in bed with Nick and Harry and jokingly suggested that Harry gets out so he and Nick could share like their "original days". So not a big deal and actually showing some growth - which is part of the BB experience.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please watch it again before making such accusations: Simon lies back, puts his legs up in the air, pointing his bottom towards Cristian, while they are all light-heartedly saying they would "go gay" for him. Cristian responds with an equally light-hearted - possibly embarrassed, I'm not a mind reader - "f*** off, Simon". That was all a bit of banter and fun, don't make it into something it wasn't.

Regarding the bed sharing: that was on the first night when Cristian's reticence to seize a bed like the rest of them left him with the only option to share with Nick. Sure, he felt a little bit uncomfortable about it, but who wouldn't feel a little odd about sharing a bed with someone you'd met 10 minutes ago? Since then it has not been mentioned, until the other day when Cristian was lying in bed with Nick and Harry and jokingly suggested that Harry gets out so he and Nick could share like their "original days". So not a big deal and actually showing some growth - which is part of the BB experience.

Agree with all of this. I wouldn't even share my bed with a friend I'd known for years, never mind a stranger. And I certainly wouldn't share my bed with a woman. I'm all over the place with my arms in the night.
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian and Danny are literally the most boring housemates of all time.
  • lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You clearly missed the part where he said, "shut up Marc". Twice. He also said, "come on guys, just leave it", when they were bickering at the picnic in an attempt to keep the peace. Then when he explained that he didn't join in so as not to add fuel to the fire (I'm paraphrasing that bit).

Keeping your head while all about you are losing theirs is a sign of strength and integrity, not cowardice.
    Cristian dosnt seem to be just following the herd and joining in with the rest of them picking on whoever is that days target.
    He seems to have a certain independence of thought and a certain integrity.
    If he was female he would also be exceptionally attractive :p
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christian and Danny are literally the most boring housemates of all time.

LITERALLY.
  • madiain28madiain28 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the way people can read the minds of not only the house mates but other posters.
    The problem we don't really know how anyone is truly dealing with Marc or Any other situation as the show is so heavily edited. The days of the 24 HR feed gave a true reflection however we have seen it time and time again when housemates come out they are shocked at how the show has been edited.
    People seem to either love or hate Marc what puzzles me is how people view someone not being bothered by his behaviour or getting sucked into his apparent banter can be labeled a coward.
    I personally don't think Christian adds much to the show viewer wise, but don't think he's a coward.
    The majority of people in the house now just can't be bothered getting into something with Marc as its all for the camera and his own game plan. He is neither honest or true to himself from what we have seen but exactly the opposite. He uses insults to try and get a reaction and airtime. When people don't respond he becomes more aggressive in body language and verbal insults trying to then pull others in. His craving for attention and being the biggest air time grabber is more sad than anything else it says more about his insecurities as a person.
    Christian does appear overshadowed by others but at the same time his game plan might be just to last as long as he can and enjoy his experience we really don't know only he does.
    The problem for BB seems to be holding onto viewers which like many of the intelligently challenged appear on BBots are desperate for another fight night scenario.
    But Because BB is so orchestrated now that's why a show which peaked at about 9 million viewers has slumped to around 1 million.