ED: Who will meet their summer fate? (TRAILER)

Comments

• Crooked HeartCrooked Heart Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Carnage" at the wedding! Oh Finn :o
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone think with Val faking her death, will lead to her actual death, rather than being faked. I hope Rachel doesn't die, as I would love for her to be part of Jai's comeuppance. I wouldn't be surprised if either Vanessa lost the baby, or Kirin was killed off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wedding airs on 5th August 2015

There is a stunt that week but not a massive stunt. Unless ITV and Emmerdale are holding back....
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Yes of course it has. The whole (very cleverly done) trailer is pure symbolism, for us to make of what we will. (As usual, most of us will be wrong). :D

That's what I thought. It doesn't necessarily mean there will be an actual fair. It's just that people are getting on with their lives, maybe celebrating and having some good times, then something happens which case devestation. It might not all relate to the stunt, some of these 'exits' and dramatic stories might happen later in the summer.
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unreality TV reporting that
    seven characters die
    ?

Can't see that happening
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

There is a stunt that week but not a massive stunt. Unless ITV and Emmerdale are holding back....
    Metro guy says the stunt is very big.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Metro guy says the stunt is very big
    I've seen the pictures. Unless the main stunt is the following week?
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unreality TV reporting that
    seven characters die
    ?

Can't see that happening

Nor me.
    Even the plane crash had less characters dying than that
  • pollysue1939pollysue1939 Posts: 1,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that the trailer is not footage from the actual show but has been filmed for dramatic effect to hint at what we are going to see. :)

I think that as well. It is clever though.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    Anyone think with Val faking her death, will lead to her actual death, rather than being faked. I hope Rachel doesn't die, as I would love for her to be part of Jai's comeuppance. I wouldn't be surprised if either Vanessa lost the baby, or Kirin was killed off.

I think Val faking her death will be left up in the air. We will be left to wonder whether she makes it out alive or not and we'll only find out if the actress returns :D
    I think that as well. It is clever though.

Very clever. I like the trailer a lot. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rodneys mates will arrive with a fair
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    The actress who plays Val has confirmed she is leaving early to mid August and has filmed her final scenes.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    The actress who plays Val has confirmed she is leaving early to mid August and has filmed her final scenes.
    Meaning her quest to fake her death to escape prison goes wrong and she really does die possibly in the big disaster
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Meaning her quest to fake her death to escape prison goes wrong and she really does die possibly in the big disaster

How do you reach that conclusion? She could still
    fake her death. Maybe even in the disaster. Maybe we won't find out if she's dead or not
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    How do you reach that conclusion? She could still
    fake her death. Maybe even in the disaster. Maybe we won't find out if she's dead or not

BIB: They she definitely do this :) Leave it as a mystery!
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking that maybe Vanessa is trapped and Rakesh chooses not to save her. If she loses the baby and lives then it won't help him keep Kirin away from her, but if she goes to, then 'he wins'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ED have posted pictures of a fairground
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ED have posted pictures of a fairground

Can I ask where?
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

4th August.

If you are going to break embargoes at least get the facts right ;-)
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    Can I ask where?

I can't find it at the moment but one was posted earlier today on the Aaron and Robert Appreciation thread. :)
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • MathiesonMathieson Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know what music is played in the trailer?
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mathieson wrote: »
    Does anybody know what music is played in the trailer?
    Danger Mouse - Black :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think any of the characters who feature in the promo will die now :)

I think at the end they do turn into mourners attending a joint funeral.

I think the following will die:

Finn (And possibly James)
    Ali (And maybe Rachel too[killed by Jai]. Ali goes in to save/find her and is killed in the process.

Lachlan
    Vanessa's unborn baby

Leila (Not sure about this one, but if she did, Jai could turn seriously vicious and take it out on either Megan or Rachel, and end up a murderer:o)

*Val* will be gone, but I don't think they'll find a body. I think they'll leave it open so we won't know whether she died or did a runner! I think that's very Val and it would explain that strange look on Diane's face :D

Pete I think will now survive but he'll be so devastated and disgusted that he'll pack his bags and walk away, leaving a regretful and whimpering Debbie to deal with a now unhinged Ross.

I think Ross' comeuppance could be losing the brother he loves(Finn) and it will make him even more violent and Debbie will regret ever getting involved with him.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think any of the characters who feature in the promo will die now :)

I too said this a few pages back. I am still pinning my hopes on old Forty A Day biting the dust. :D