Options

Would you let Gordon Ramsay shout at you ?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    Only time will tell. One of his restaurants has already closed round my may.:p

Just opened a restaurant in Vegas. He's doing ok.
  • Options
    PunkchickPunkchick Posts: 2,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only time will tell. One of his restaurants has already closed round my may.:p

I went for dinner in one of his restaurants (my favourite) on Saturday, it was as amazingly tasty as ever, and fully booked, so I think he is doing alright for himself.
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, with the money Gordon Ramsey's got he can open anywhere in the world. However, where I live, he faced strong competition from other excellent restaurants and had to close.

Btw.... as I said in an earlier post, it's his manner that would put me off eating in his restaurants. I really couldn't care less how good his food is.
  • Options
    Matthew.LauerMatthew.Lauer Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    No, I wouldn't let him shout at me, I'd give him a few words and he would be out the door if he ever came into my restaurant which I don't own one. He's aggressive and puts many people in a bad place because he makes his workers work like slaves.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    Of course, with the money Gordon Ramsey's got he can open anywhere in the world. However, where I live, he faced strong competition from other excellent restaurants and had to close.

Btw.... as I said in an earlier post, it's his manner that would put me off eating in his restaurants. I really couldn't care less how good his food is.

Where do you live?
  • Options
    Dolly_DimpleDolly_Dimple Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and then show him an alternative use for a frying pan!