Options

Anyone else watching the graham norton show?

2»

Comments

• Options
    J-ZeeJ-Zee Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope the booker gives marky mark a wide berth from now on what a waste of space
  • Options
    squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kutox wrote: »
    What a pillock

I wish there was a 'like' button on here
  • Options
    iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine if the third guest had been Bruce Willis instead of Michael Fassbender.:eek:
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish there was a 'like' button on here

True that! ;)

I'm sure the laughs from the audience were more in embarrassment at how he was behaving, though it served to encourage him
  • Options
    brillopadbrillopad Posts: 3,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One United wrote: »
    Yeah, he's definitely had a few too many drinks lol. I remember him being a bit weird the last time he was on the show, but he wasn't this bad! Last time it was because of jet lag.

He mentioned being supplied with booze in the green room right at the start of the show - they all appeared with glasses of wine which soon disappeared replaced with tumblers of clear liquid which they didn't touch.
  • Options
    kwaku_agkwaku_ag Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    kutox wrote: »
    True that! ;)

I'm sure the laughs from the audience were more in embarrassment at how he was behaving, though it served to encourage him

I was at the recording last night and you only saw half of his behaviour. He kept on groping Sarah and it was so cringey and embarrasing. I was definitely laughing because of how awkward it was.
  • Options
    steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwaku_ag wrote: »
    I was at the recording last night and you only saw half of his behaviour. He kept on groping Sarah and it was so cringey and embarrasing. I was definitely laughing because of how awkward it was.

I can only imagine :o

The way it's been edited almost makes it look like they're flirting with each other (that's what I thought at first) but it really is just Mark being cringey. Sarah acually handled him quite well I think, considering the fact that he was completely wankered.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    I can only imagine :o

The way it's been edited almost makes it look like they're flirting with each other (that's what I thought at first) but it really is just Mark being cringey. Sarah acually handled him quite well I think, considering the fact that he was completely wankered.

And completely ruined her anecdote. Twice.
  • Options
    steviexsteviex Posts: 132,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    J-Zee wrote: »
    The red wine has been taken off him he now has a glass of water

They should have poured the water over his head, now that would have been funny and would have sobered him up. :D

What an arrogant and ignorant tw*t!
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Sarah Silverman

Never heard of her?:confused:
  • Options
    G926G926 Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Never heard of her?:confused:

This was the first thing I saw her do and I still think it's the funniest thing she's done.

http://youtu.be/eSfoF6MhgLA

Then Jimmy followed up with this which is even funnier

http://youtu.be/TwIyLHsk2h4
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main programme thread is here, if anyone's interested.
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Sarah's Great!!.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    iaindb wrote: »
    Imagine if the third guest had been Bruce Willis instead of Michael Fassbender.:eek:

At least he's A-list. I've never watched Graham or Jonathan Ross for weeks now because of the crappy guests.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what was with Fassbender's hair tho ? I assume he was joking about the tri-panning .
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    At least he's A-list. I've never watched Graham or Jonathan Ross for weeks now because of the crappy guests.

Being "A List" doesn't make someone more interesting, as him and Bruce Wilis have clearly shown lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Just watched this episode on the iplayer. What a total moron Mark Walhberg is. He needed to be in one of those red chairs, so they could just get rid of him when he became too irritating, and then Graham would have been able to talk to the other guests uninterrupted.
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    It's a damn sight more watchable than this week's show.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    It's a damn sight more watchable than this week's show.

It really wasn't. This week's was much better without Wahlberg.