Sam should be out

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,287
Forum Member
Big Brother is a TV show meant for Entertainment, why did they even let him in?

He's said or done nothing in 6 weeks or however long its been on. 0 entertainment has came out of him. :sleep:

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him more entertaining than Sophie and the twins though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who? Sam? Who? Didn't he walk out?
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,287
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    I find him more entertaining than Sophie and the twins though.

Its a toss up between the two, they have done nothing. I should have included her too, probably forgot about her shes that boring.

They should start adding in more mad characters or weird characters like Callum, Gina and Dexter in future.

The twins arent as bad as those two but I agree aswell I wouldnt have put them in, surely out everyone who applied there were funnier or more mental people out there who would have provided more laughs, arguments and madness.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I really don't want to see Sam, Sophie or the twins in the final week but expect to be disappointed.
  • The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should try to think of 5 memorable Sam moments..................................hard isn't it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glasgow67 wrote: »
    Big Brother is a TV show meant for Entertainment, why did they even let him in?

He's said or done nothing in 6 weeks or however long its been on. 0 entertainment has came out of him. :sleep:

Perhaps you have missed the point of BB? The housemates nominate and we vote. If they can survive this tricky process, they do well. BB have already brought in a massively unfair twist to put him up with no nominations at all. I really don't think you can expect them to go further than that.
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,287
    Forum Member
    amelie74 wrote: »
    I really don't want to see Sam, Sophie or the twins in the final week but expect to be disappointed.

Yes, they are the 3/4 worst people in it this year but sailing through to the end whilst better people to watch have went.
    You should try to think of 5 memorable Sam moments..................................hard isn't it :D

I can only think of 1 thing about him, they terrible and embarassing one liners he comes out with that you have heard 100 times before that arent even funny.
  • Sparky2529Sparky2529 Posts: 260
    Forum Member

Errm.. 1 moment is hard enough, the best bit editors are going to have their work cut out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really

1. His drawing in the task yesterday
    2. His nomination of Dexter tonight
    3. When he asked what a bedsit was and if it was a table
    4. The Alphabet in the safe house
    5. The awkward flirting with Jemima
  • The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Not really

1. His drawing in the task yesterday
    2. His nomination of Dexter tonight
    3. When he asked what a bedsit was and if it was a table
    4. The Alphabet in the safe house
    5. The awkward flirting with Jemima

I notice 4 of the 5 moments are recent :D and totally non memorable
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice 4 of the 5 moments are recent :D and totally non memorable

I just posted the first ones that came to mind. :p
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam has nothing to prove as like the others seem to do, it's like they are trying to prove some validity to who they are, they shouldn't have to impress, that is where I think a lot of people go wrong in Big Brother.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what his "best bits" will be like?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    user999 wrote: »
    Who? Sam? Who? Didn't he walk out?

Even the housemates have forgotten he is there, hence their look of complete surprise when his voice was heard in the nominations reveal earlier tonight ;):D

When it is eventually vote to save in the final week he will no doubt get the girlie votes for looking "well fit" and will quite possibly win the show. No wonder Dexter is just a little bit put out at being up every week while "others" (mentioning no names) are sailing through with no effort. Eat your heart out Dexter :p
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His reasons for nominating Gina
    His reasons for nominating Dexter
    His tan
    His painting
    His conversations with Gina
    His friendship with Callum
    His joking about the Twins
    Him being drunk in the Safe House
    His dancing with Callum

Easily more than five.