Options

Max and Tanya appreciation thread (part 1)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought I would start one up, seening has there wasn't one already.

Comments

• Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Oops looks like we started a thread at pretty much the same time! Will alert the moderators and ask them to merge. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I love Max and Tanya together, regardless of what either of them have done. It's pretty obvious they still love eachother and I hope they get back together. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive seen about 5 threads about Max and tanya

woooo lots Manya fans around :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really just fan of tanya. But i do want them back together though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Been a long time lurker on here but saw this appreciation thread and decided to join up, I love Tanya she's my fav thing about Eastenders now!! cant wait for this storyline with Tanya and Max :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love them together. I find them much more interesting together than apart especially Tanya. I forgot how great they were until the hospital scene the day of Tanya/Greg's wedding, the chemistry was sizzling in that scene. I think they'll have an affair first before they get back together :)
  • Options
    Habs4TaxHabs4Tax Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Woop Woop! Sign me up! Never gave a single sht about a soap couple in all my life but damn if Jo and Jake don't sell me on this turbulent, heated dynamic of Tanya and Max.

LOVE their interactions - together or apart. The chemistry is electric. Jo and Jake bring their A game every single time.

Ooh and I come bearing gifts I requested (but none that I made, lol);

http://i51.tinypic.com/2e1duud.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vugdhh.jpg

*sob sob*

Great little fan vid too;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYAyrh_tf2I

Fave Tanya/Max moment everyone? Mine has to be the scene in Phil's apartment after Jack decides to shake Max up with the gun lark, and Tan comes in to see him bruised and bloodied on the floor. She kneels down beside him and they have their first real talk post Stax affair. Max reminiscing about their happy days and being geninuely remorseful for all his ****eries. It's a tearful, snotty affair with them both leaning in and touching foreheads and Tanya getting caught up in the moment and giving in to a kiss. I love how furious she gets at herself for letting Max "work out another little angle" to get in her head, when in truth, he's being painfully sincere and he is happy to let her go off with Jack.They're just an epic, hot mess and I love it!

I'm so SERIOUS about my username peeps. Level wit me.....hahahahah
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ that was a great moment between them, love your username too.

one of my favourite moments between Max and Tanya was the hospital scene recently after Tanya saw Max and realised he wasn't dead only downfall was she didn't dump Greg immediately:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The hospital scene was amazing. Their 'reunion' was far more interesting than the grand baby revealation in that ep. Tanya sniffing Max's tie felt more emotionally resonant than Ronnie realising the game was up. LOL.

I also loved their moment outside RNR as well. She throws up on him and comes up to catch his gaze and she's still the most beautiful thing he's ever seen <333 And then Vanessa later dropping the anvil that Tanya getting sick would be a turn off for him. Hahaha. Poor V! Never had a chance did she?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Their scene outside RnR was brilliant and to be honest i thought Tanya still looked stunning whilst she was being sick so you can't blame Max lol

I just want them to hurry up and get back together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tanya going on about how wonderful the honeymoon was and Max conveninently stopping by to ask for a pack of indigestion tablets. Lmaooooo.

And she blatantly wants him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah Tanya didn't seem to convinced when she told Max that nothings going to happen between them :D i can't wait for them to get it on

and how amazing did Tanya look in tonights episode she's absolutely stunning
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want to see a slow burn to them getting together. Careful build up and then a bit of hoity toity later. Half the fun is in Tanya's denial and Max's pressing her buttons. I need angst and all that shit.
    LauraH23 wrote: »
    and how amazing did Tanya look in tonights episode she's absolutely stunning

Jo Joyner is gorg. I thought she looked a little bit older in last night's ep though. :o Her face didn't look as fresh. I guess pregnancy does take a toll.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loving all the Max and Tanya scenes we have had so far this week especially tonight's scene with Abi, i really can't wait for their affair to start
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder when the affair will start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wonder when the affair will start.

Is there going to be an affair?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there going to be an affair?
    there is, i think it starts in a few weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,783
    Forum Member
    In the Inside Soap Summer Preview mag it says ''Secret Affair Then a Huge Shock.'' And there's a full spread with the headline 'Steamy Affair.' This all sounds exciting, can't wait for it to start!!
    Wonder what the shock is., could just be that Max and Vanessa get engaged, was hoping it's something else though. Anyhow, still can't wait for the affair to start!! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I read on Walford Web that theres a rumour Tanya gets pregnant but has a miscarriage and grows closer to Max as the babies his maybe that's the shock??
  • Options
    CarlaLiamForeveCarlaLiamForeve Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    What have Maxanya been getting up to lately? Don't watch EE anymore but love Maxanya. Was the only reason I watched it before (And Barbara Windsor of course!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Best chemistry i've ever seen tbh. They make you forget all the contrivances cos the actors sell it so well. Can't get enough of them.

And they brought the funny too with their banter about them sexing it up against a door;

Tan - "I've filed it under 'things i wish i'd never done' and its in good company - it's next to our marriage."
    Max - "And what's Greg filed under 'things that make me fall asleep' "

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving the Max/Tanya affair so far, they are building it real slow though. We only get a few minutes of them each week nowadays. Can't wait until they take over the show in a couple of weeks.

Jo and Jake really have an amazing believable chemistry so EE is doing great in pairing them up again.

Does anyone know if Tanya gets pregnant or not? There were rumours that she does but then I read in spoilers that she doesn't pregnant and Greg wants to go for IVF?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Habs4Tax wrote: »
    Woop Woop! Sign me up! Never gave a single sht about a soap couple in all my life but damn if Jo and Jake don't sell me on this turbulent, heated dynamic of Tanya and Max.

LOVE their interactions - together or apart. The chemistry is electric. Jo and Jake bring their A game every single time.

Ooh and I come bearing gifts I requested (but none that I made, lol);

http://i51.tinypic.com/2e1duud.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vugdhh.jpg

*sob sob*

Great little fan vid too;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYAyrh_tf2I

Fave Tanya/Max moment everyone? Mine has to be the scene in Phil's apartment after Jack decides to shake Max up with the gun lark, and Tan comes in to see him bruised and bloodied on the floor. She kneels down beside him and they have their first real talk post Stax affair. Max reminiscing about their happy days and being geninuely remorseful for all his ****eries. It's a tearful, snotty affair with them both leaning in and touching foreheads and Tanya getting caught up in the moment and giving in to a kiss. I love how furious she gets at herself for letting Max "work out another little angle" to get in her head, when in truth, he's being painfully sincere and he is happy to let her go off with Jack.They're just an epic, hot mess and I love it!

I'm so SERIOUS about my username peeps. Level wit me.....hahahahah

Seems like a great episode. Do you happen to know when that was? I missed those scenes as I didn't watch EE regularly back then, see if I can find it on Internet to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lord, they were so seedy in last night's ep. Post sex cigarette and everything. It looked like something straight out of Miami Vice. 'I paid 3 munfs up front'. LMAOOOOOOOO.

And yet their interaction still felt natural. I liked how Tanya said she would choose her life over Max any day of the week if pushed but you could see how hard it was for her to say that one day they would just finish it and her and him would come to an end. We know that's impossible and she knows it too.
    MeeZee wrote: »
    Seems like a great episode. Do you happen to know when that was? I missed those scenes as I didn't watch EE regularly back then, see if I can find it on Internet to watch.

Back in 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMndm-iPHlA

3.44 onwards. It's the most amazingly acted moment between two people on Eastenders imo. And as the conversation builds you see how it just sums up their whole relationship. I remember thinking at the time does emotional chemistry get any better than this. Absolutely electric.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Habs4Tax wrote: »
    Lord, they were so seedy in last night's ep. Post sex cigarette and everything. It looked like something straight out of Miami Vice. 'I paid 3 munfs up front'. LMAOOOOOOOO.

And yet their interaction still felt natural. I liked how Tanya said she would choose her life over Max any day of the week if pushed but you could see how hard it was for her to say that one day they would just finish it and her and him would come to an end. We know that's impossible and she knows it too.

Back in 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMndm-iPHlA

3.44 onwards. It's the most amazingly acted moment between two people on Eastenders imo. And as the conversation builds you see how it just sums up their whole relationship. I remember thinking at the time does emotional chemistry get any better than this. Absolutely electric.

Thank you for the link. It is a very emotional scene.