Options

Jermain Defoe's girlfriend

Comments

• Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    And writing on Twitter she said: “He runs my bubble bath and flowers too, so I can safely say he’s a keeper!”

I give it another three weeks ;)
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks alot older than 22...

I thought exactly the same - she looks as least 10 years older than that!!
    To be fair, I think that's a 22 in terms of dog years.

:D
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you run someone flowers? I'd heard rumors that these footballer's mansions had champagne on tap, but that's just ridiculous.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    How do you run someone flowers? I'd heard rumors that these footballer's mansions had champagne on tap, but that's just ridiculous.

lmfao!!!
  • Options
    MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does she model, balaclavas. I think if you have the title of WAG, you are automatically dubbed as a model. Seriously, she's no more a model than I am!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does she model, balaclavas. I think if you have the title of WAG, you are automatically dubbed as a model. Seriously, she's no more a model than I am!!!

:D ha ha i was thinking along these lines.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way England played today any of them would be lucky to get a date with Susan Boyle.

Susan's a proud Scot, she'd never lower herself to dating an England player! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just re-read the whole article again and it's had me crying laughing. It is absolutely ridiculous, and what topped it off was scrolling back up the page to the photo of that woman and realising she is exactly the same colour as a Worthers Original.

That's bad enough in itself, but the idea of her babbling absolute shite to a reporter about bubble bath, terriers, and Jermaine in his oxygen tent just about finished me off completely.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The state of her. :sleep: These people are degenerates.

This whole culture of footballers and their WAGs needs to end.
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like she is close to 40.

I think Jermaine Defore has been on a downwood spiral since he broke up with Charlotte Mears. Anyhow at least he had a lucky escape from the Gawjus Danielle Lloyd.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like she is close to 40.

I think Jermaine Defore has been on a downwood spiral since he broke up with Charlotte Mears. Anyhow at least he had a lucky escape from the Gawjus Danielle Lloyd.
    He's young, free, single and rich and is probably only using her for dirty sex. What does he care what she looks like or how old she is? Or isn't.:D
  • Options
    JelakinsJelakins Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HMMMM..... She's wearing the same clothes in both articles....!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jelakins wrote: »
    HMMMM..... She's wearing the same clothes in both articles....!
    The first one's just a photograph though; it's not purporting to be a caption...
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,216
    Forum Member
    In the Jermaine Defoe article have they just used the pic from the Jack article and cut the other two girls and closed in on her it looks the same pose. Also she's meant to be the same age as me but looks more like my mum. She's either lying or she's had a very very hard life
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    To be fair, I think that's a 22 in terms of dog years.

22...ahaahahahaah...in Sinitta years yeah, these ludicrous people provide so many belly laughs...pure charver through and through..
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be so refreshing for footballers to go out with someone like a teacher or a nurse.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    It would be so refreshing for footballers to go out with someone like a teacher or a nurse.

he did TRY to go out with my friend whose a nurse (and gorgeous) but she was having none of it lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBF, they can only date those they meet at the likes of ChinaWhites...and who stalk them on Facebook!
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The problem is that nurses and teachers tend to have brains and intellect, so would prefer to go out with someone who can actually hold a conversation without using the terms 'er', 'well ya know', and 'at the end of the day' in every sentence.

They also tend to not like being treat like trophies.
  • Options
    looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before I clicked through to the picture, I thought 'Ahh, these guys are being really harsh, I bet she looks lovely'

But my God - you were all correct.

And I can't believe she's 22 - she looks late 30's.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The way England played today any of them would be lucky to get a date with Susan Boyle.

LMAO :D

I'm irish but I supported england in the wc- and jermain ia a good player but off the pitch & when it comes to pulling, he's a better player than Pele :)

I don't see the attraction- Frank L much hotter although wouldn't go near a footballer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woah she looks majorly old for her age!....Imogen and Charlotte were good looking, Jermaine's a good football player but off the pitch he's a bit of tart lol :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rough as a badgers arse and I would lay money on her not really being called Roxy.

Totally off topic but what the hell - I remember Faces when it used to be The Villa. It was an absolute sh*thole but played really good music. When it reopened as Faces, they sent out invites to people to become members advertising the sort of VIP guests you could be lucky enough to meet. That list consisted of such A (ahem) listers as Phil from Eastenders, Daniella Westbrook, Brian Harvey and, obviously, Teddy Sheringham. Funnily enough, I didn't get around to signing up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO :D

I'm irish but I supported england in the wc- and jermain ia a good player but off the pitch & when it comes to pulling, he's a better player than Pele :)

I don't see the attraction- Frank L much hotter although wouldn't go near a footballer

Don't fancy Frank myself but at least he's had a decent education and got a brain between his ears. I reckon, his IQ is on par with the rest of the England team put together - with the possible exception of David James who seems halfway sharp.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does she model, balaclavas.
    :D:D:D F*cking excellent, had lmao!