Grand Theft Auto V ANNOUNCED

Comments

• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why hasn't the box art been released yet?
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Why hasn't the box art been released yet?

Cause the game has been delayed until September. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cause the game has been delayed until September. :cry:

Yea I know about that but you would think they would release the box art to tide us over.
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Yea I know about that but you would think they would release the box art to tide us over.

It seems like the marketing (box art, screenshots etc) has pretty much stopped. Guess they want to wait a few months and then start drumming up interest again.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to playing the game, but i can see my eyes rolling when they start all the promo crap again.

Rockstar need to seriously rethink how they handle big releases. The excitement is dying. It's more a case of "please just get it out so we can all move on."
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    by the time e3 comes around all the major titles of 13 will be out so the focus will be on

PS4
    XBOX? 720?
    and im guessing GTAV

this game should steal the limelight at E3 this year because at that point it will be so so close just two months away and im sure rockstar will finally show some playable demos and a mission or two

sure everyone will be interested in next gen consoles info aswell but at the end of the day its the games that keeps us really interested
    at that point GTA interest will surely reach boiling point its easy to sit here now and say im losing interest but thats only because there has been zero new information IMO
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    biggebruv wrote: »
    by the time e3 comes around all the major titles of 13 will be out so the focus will be on

PS4
    XBOX? 720?
    and im guessing GTAV

this game should steal the limelight at E3 this year because at that point it will be so so close just two months away and im sure rockstar will finally show some playable demos and a mission or two

Rockstar hasn't had a booth at E3 in years. Closest they have been is to walk on at press conferences (Agent lol).

Blizzard style they are more likely to have their own event before or after E3.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next time don't announce the thing 2 years before you intend to release it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with that rockstar didn't need to announced 2 years before it's available.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Hardest GTA mission ever for me was Zero's first mission in San Andreas where you have to shoot down the remote control planes from his rooftop. Back in my PS2 days, I never did manage to clear it, must've tried well over 100 times! But last year I downloaded the game from the Xbox Marketplace and when it came to that mission I was filled with a sense of dread, so imagine my jubilation and surprise when I did it, and only on the second attempt! :eek:

I found those Zero missions annoyingly difficult, if I remember right, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish this post was full of discussion...Looking forward to the game but everything dried up recently.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish this post was full of discussion...Looking forward to the game but everything dried up recently.

It probably won't pick up until May. Then there will be months of hype..................followed with another delay/push back near the release date. :p (I kid about the delay bit :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...yeah, but how time flies, huh? We're in MARCH already and before you know it, you'll be queuing up at midnight sometime in September to get your grubby hands on your copy of GTAV.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to discuss sadly
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    March? You wouldn't know it if you've been outside today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder when Rockstar will release more info excited to see what they do with it. September seem's a long time to wait.
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some lovely new screenshots.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49181/sunsets-seas-skies-and-so-on.html

That lightning one is amazing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49181/sunsets-seas-skies-and-so-on.html

Finally!!! :eek:

I must have seen every screen shot so far and I can't figure out where the fighter jets are taking off from. There must a region that they're hiding from us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaping up nicely looks amazing love the sunset one.
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,147
    Forum Member
    Remember people that these are promotional screenshots and may not be representative of real gameplay.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 1st pic looks like an artists impression. The others look good though.

Sadly until this thread popped up I had largely forgot about GTAV.
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last picture looks wrong. It could be the angle but the guy looks way too big (and close to the camera) in relation to the car he's leaning on. It appears the guys has been placed into this image after the image was created.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love the lightning and Under sea shots amazing!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember people that these are promotional screenshots and may not be representative of real gameplay.
    A R* comment in the comments mentions they're from current gen consoles which is pretty impressive if true. Was expecting PC. They look too smooth on the edges to be current gen.
  • RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    The 1st pic looks like an artists impression. The others look good though.

Sadly until this thread popped up I had largely forgot about GTAV.

:p Tell me how you did it! The waiting is painful sometimes :D
This discussion has been closed.