That’s the way aha aha I like it aha aha ..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That was the best BB person to camera moment ever! Alex- as he was standing behind the door, it opened, then closed to be greeted my him miming to the song above. Classic!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    drool with us, show your appreciation in a thread dedicated to all things delicious about Alex!

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31588
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Best playing to the cameras I've seen!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    All in all, I thought last night's show was a hoot.

Jade as Eliza Doolittle imitating a duchess: "What is it that I, myself, have said to you, yourself..."

Priceless.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    God, he's sexy....:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    .... damn it! :D

I can't get this tune away from my head whole morning!
    I've been humming it constantly LOL :)

Absolute classic !
    (Alex that is ;) )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    It was odd, but that suit looked very good on Alex. It suited him down to the ground.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly lightened up my evening. A classic TV moment that will be hard to beat. Alex should champion BB3. WIthout a shadow of doubt he is a cut above the rest. He will make millions after the show (Rise TV: Brylcream), and good luck to him.
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by TonyH
    All in all, I thought last night's show was a hoot.

Jade as Eliza Doolittle imitating a duchess: "What is it that I, myself, have said to you, yourself..."

Priceless.:)

Now THAT was funny!!

What is this I have heard about yourselves, talking about myself!
    Forum Member
    I think Alex may clinch the whole show, on that moment alone!!

Daaaam fine, daaaam sexy......grrrrrrr!!!

If anyone on this board looks like Alex, I am single and available, thank you very much! :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    He even looked sexy in that voluminous afro wig! Well, sort of...;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the whole evening on the internet - even tho the pics are rubbish you could see that he also a very sexy dancer - he looked great in his John Travolta get-up.
    I wouldnt want a video of all the BB uncut bits - but I would love one of Alex -
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Singing to the camera was "the" moment of BB for me - closely followed by taking off his afro and saying "look it's me - Alex" to the chickens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    was this when Alex was 'acting' and playing up to the cameras!!!!
  • intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can Kate, that sweet, sexy funny girl (Alex's descripition) not find him irresistible? I think if she had any inkling what Alex thought of her she'd be in there like a shot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by ceeferace

If thats the case -BRING IT ON
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by ceeferace
    Gasp!
    I know you're joking, but for all those obsessed with the housemates "acting"...
    Wouldn't it be odd if contestants on a reality gameshow, trying to win thousands of pounds, constantly surrounded by cameras, DIDN'T play up to them occasionally?!

;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Alex plays to the camera he makes it perfectly obvious that what he's doing, when Jonny does it he tries to kid on he's not and furthermore he denies ever trying to .
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by intj
    How can Kate, that sweet, sexy funny girl (Alex's descripition) not find him irresistible? I think if she had any inkling what Alex thought of her she'd be in there like a shot.

probably because for 90% of the time he is a whingeing, miserable git who acts like a 6 year old who hasn't got his own way. He thinks it's disgusting to urinate in a shower but okay to open his arse up and ask Jade to lick it.

having said that his odd moments are great but are so few and far between.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miles T- yes , he is amiserable git much of the time. Acts like a 6 year old? No, more like a stroppy teenager but he's also funny, witty and can be sensitive and caring. Most importantly he's the best looking guy i've seen on telly for a long time. If someone urinated in my shower I'd use their toothbrush to clean the loo and smile every time the used it. It's disgusting !!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing with Alex is theres a veeeeeeeeeeeery fine line and it goes something like this

1 glass of wine - huh, I don't waaaanna be John Travolta whinge moan etc.

2 glasses of wine - I'm having a great time "thats the way uh-huh, uh-huh..."

3 glasses of wine - I hate you all, I hate myself, I want mummy, waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..............

so unless you can keep him at the 2 glasses level 24 hours a day, you've got an insufferable prat on your hands.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    intj
    I'll never look at my toothbrush the same way again.
    intj's other half
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by dezire
    That was the best BB person to camera moment ever! Alex- as he was standing behind the door, it opened, then closed to be greeted my him miming to the song above. Classic!

Just wonderful!!
    So we can hire the house for £20k a day - come on Alex fans, lets club together and lock ourselves up with him :) In fact I'm sure the anti-Alex brigade would add to the fund thereby everyones happy lol!
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by Rennie

Just wonderful!!
    So we can hire the house for £20k a day - come on Alex fans, lets club together and lock ourselves up with him :) In fact I'm sure the anti-Alex brigade would add to the fund thereby everyones happy lol!

Poor guy would be exhausted!!

It'd certainly top his 3-some!! (oo-er missus!)

BTW, can I go first please, cos sloppy seconds aint my style!
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by hyacinthbee

Poor guy would be exhausted!!

It'd certainly top his 3-some!! (oo-er missus!)

BTW, can I go first please, cos sloppy seconds aint my style!

All very droll but if the guys on here were saying the same things about Kate we would classed as..almost rapists or even worse 'Jonny Like';)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by kmac
    When Alex plays to the camera he makes it perfectly obvious that what he's doing, when Jonny does it he tries to kid on he's not and furthermore he denies ever trying to .

Well done.

For the 1st person to spew out the usual drivel on this thread.

Everyone else talks about a truly great BB3 moment and you want to talk about Jonny. It is all getting repetitive and boring.

GET A LIFE.

PS. No I am not a Jonny fan. No I do not vote.

Alex behind the door was a classic. The guy was cooler than cool and fair play to him. Austin Powers eat your heart out.