Options

Clubs&drugs4ever?

flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm not sure this is the right place to post/ask this, but does anyone know what 'clubs&drugs4ever' means? I've an idea, but wanted to get some other opinions. Someone wrote it in a christmas card.

Confused.com!! :confused:

Thanks in advance for any replies. :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It means the person who wrote you the card is a dick :D
  • Options
    Rhino HornRhino Horn Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stickler wrote: »

agree with that

they are basically saying that going out raving and get totally trashed is the best thing ever and long may it continue...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, strange in that they don't really do that. Which is why I thought it a bit odd. I'm obviously not down enough with the kids, lol.

Thanks anyway!
  • Options
    FieldfareFieldfare Posts: 2,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect this person is either very young (daftness can be excused) or they're heading into their mid-twenties and subconsciously aware that they're going to be leaving their student days behind very soon but they just don't want to let it go. If so, bless, we've all been there!

Close?
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fieldfare wrote: »
    I suspect this person is either very young (daftness can be excused) or they're heading into their mid-twenties and subconsciously aware that they're going to be leaving their student days behind very soon but they just don't want to let it go. If so, bless, we've all been there!
    :D:o

but i never wrote anything so crap in anyones card though ;) especially people who wouldnt have a clue what i was on about!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just me then ...:o

I admit to having a mid-twenties crisis, but I got over it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fieldfare wrote: »

Close?
    Ha not really. This person is a professional in their early 30s. :eek:

Someone else told me it means 'love and hugs'. But if that's so, I'd rather they just put that instead of trying to bamboozle me with youthspeak ffs!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »

Someone else told me it means 'love and hugs'. But if that's so, I'd rather they just put that instead of trying to bamboozle me with youthspeak ffs!

That's even worse!!!
  • Options
    sp2782sp2782 Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »

It does rhyme with love and hugs, or lubs and hugs if you like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sp2782 wrote: »
    It does rhyme with love and hugs, or lubs and hugs if you like.
    Yes, once another friend pointed it out to me I noticed that. Just wanted to see if anyone else had heard of it.

Thanks all for your replies :) My mate is really not an immature raver, maybe just a little too into the christmas spirit!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stickler wrote: »

^^^ This :D