iTunes removed video from my iPod touch

I bought an episode of Family Guy via my iPod touch. When I synched with iTunes it said my computer wasn't authorised for the video. When I checked the touch, itunes had removed the video but all other purchases were still there music, apps.

This is the only computer I use with iTunes. Any advice? Will Apple give me my money back or allow me to download it again. There is no evidence of me having made the purchase still waiting for a receipt.

Comments

• zapodzapod Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First, locate the video on iTunes on the PC. If you can find it and play it, then (after attaching your iPod), go to the iPods' settings (click on the iPod under 'Devices' to the left).

Click on the videos tab and check the settings there - it may be set up to 'remove' previously watched material, which might explain why your vid has disappeared.

As for the authorisation issue - try logging out of your iTunes account, then back in. (I've had issues like this, but the fix was Mac specific.)

HTH
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zapod wrote: »
    First, locate the video on iTunes on the PC. If you can find it and play it, then (after attaching your iPod), go to the iPods' settings (click on the iPod under 'Devices' to the left).

Click on the videos tab and check the settings there - it may be set up to 'remove' previously watched material, which might explain why your vid has disappeared.

As for the authorisation issue - try logging out of your iTunes account, then back in. (I've had issues like this, but the fix was Mac specific.)

HTH

Thanks. I found the problem. Had to authorise it on iTunes then it was reloaded onto my iPod. Never had to do that with apps or music.