Options

They're even booing his nanna

ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
Forum Member
✭✭
ITV's blatant attempt to make Chris look like a prat.. plus the audience booing his nanna

It's actually making me want to go vote him through again just to really **** people off

Come on, it would be funny wouldn't it

Comments

• Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the show is promoting bullying and a bunch of vile idiots booing his granny is no more than we can expect from the XFactor machine now. It is this type of behaviour that could kill the show. I hope his fans put an extra 10 votes him tonight.
  • Options
    icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its national Anti Bullying week. I find this VERY distressing. I am sitting wearing my blue band.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Well the show is promoting bullying and a bunch of vile idiots booing his granny is no more than we can expect from the XFactor machine now. It is this type of behaviour that could kill the show. I hope his fans put an extra 10 votes him tonight.

Cowell can stuff this crap where the sun does not shine, the programme is the lowest of the low lately cant believe i still have it on, i hope it is the last year the show has gone to the dogs.
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    That was disgusting ,
    i could nt believe they were booing an old lady .

This show has hit a new low .
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xfactor is on par with Big brothers bit on the side shows.
  • Options
    JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate when acts get booed on these types of shows, it's bullying.

I first really remember it with Jedward, I didn't really mind them but know they weren't really liked but why boo? They and others who get booed don't deserve to, nobody does.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread title made me giggle.

That is all.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Xfactor is on par with Big brothers bit on the side shows.

Agree.

- I wasn't sure if they were booing her I thought I was just hearing things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    The producers could stamp out the booing in studio if they wanted too. It's pretty easy to threaten to kick people out if they don't comply with cheering every act. I'm not a massive Chris fan but I find the booing very uncomfortable. As I've said elsewhere it takes massive guts to get up there every week even when you're popular but it must be even harder to know you'll possibly face a hostile reaction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    icequeen wrote: »
    Its national Anti Bullying week. I find this VERY distressing. I am sitting wearing my blue band.

Well I suppose it does some people some good to wear a band to feel they have a purpose in life. I saw no bullying tonight, although I thought Louis and Tulisa were rude and immature for giggling. However, when I noticed the women in front with the enormous, outsized chests, I also found it funny.

Dermot was just doing his job and trying to keep things light.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll be booing his dog next, dreadful stuff. Down with this sort of thing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    His nanna must have been well hidden because I didn't see it...

But yeah I have got to agree I am not a fan of booing.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You see, the problem with this is that I never know whether these comments are meant sincerely or sarcastically!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Careful now.
  • Options
    mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are being told to boo.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    I don't believe it's really his Nanna.
    I bet he kidnapped her out of an old persons home and forced her to say she was.
    Poor woman :(
  • Options
    fribbletfribblet Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    I don't believe it's really his Nanna.
    I bet he kidnapped her out of an old persons home and forced her to say she was.
    Poor woman :(

That's Monday's headlines sorted :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Amazingly, no-one's turned this into an anti-Rylan thread yet. He was booing the nanna too, I saw him do it.
  • Options
    .Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show has evolved into what Big Brother evolved in - a tacky, vicious and pointless piece of rubbish to rake in cash and chuck anybody on it under a double decker bus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    .Kooky. wrote: »
    This show has evolved into what Big Brother evolved in - a tacky, vicious and pointless piece of rubbish to rake in cash and chuck anybody on it under a double decker bus.

Unforunately, that's what everything comes down to in the end, when the novelty has worn off. :(