VOTE for Olly!

2»

Comments

• mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vadvad wrote: »
    Agree with MJ_lives.

Olly is the most mediocre, dull, boring, and average contestant the X Factor has ever seen. How he's got so far is beyond me with such dire vocals and cringeworthy performing techniques.

All vote Lloyd please! Lloyd is the only one who could potentially leave over Olly, so if we all vote for him, Olly is a cert to go. And good for it.

:)

I think Olly and Lloyd are both dreadful and I just do not know why they are still in the show
  • chimpochimpo Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olly's the only one with what I would call "the x factor" http://www.ollymurs.net
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chimpo wrote: »
    Olly's the only one with what I would call "the x factor" http://www.ollymurs.net
    Only if 'the X Factor' is a wide selection of too-tight shirts...;)
  • Jacko lives!Jacko lives! Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's got the C Factor

The CHICO Factor

It's Olly Time!!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chimpo wrote: »

If that's the X Factor, we'll be seeing it all over the country in a few weeks when the Christmas party season starts and the karaoke and dad dancing starts. Estate agents, accountants, bank clerks all turn into Olly after a couple of jars of homemade punch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's got the C Factor

The CHICO Factor

It's Olly Time!!!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who sees this every time he performs. His voice is marginally better than Chico's but he does exactly the same movements, and even looks like him now and then on the long shots. (Or maybe I should go to SpecSavers?? ) :D
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flicker wrote: »
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one who sees this every time he performs. His voice is marginally better than Chico's but he does exactly the same movements, and even looks like him now and then on the long shots. (Or maybe I should go to SpecSavers?? ) :D

Yep, maybe you should go to specsavers.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got the C Factor

The CHICO Factor

It's Olly Time!!!

Anyone remember that guy with the freaky eyes who sang that Scissor Sisters song? HE reminded me of Chico :D
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flicker wrote: »

It wouldn't surprise me if/when he wins, he pulls off his rubber prosthetic mask to reveal that he is in actual fact, CHICO!:eek:

Olly is shocking beyond belief & I'm staggered that the judges would think that the majority of people would be daft enough to believe otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am voting Olly.

No one else entertaining now Jedward are gone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I think he could be in trouble tonight, i really dont see the Olly appeal. Sorry :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be a Joe, Stacey and Danyl final.

Olly and Lloyd won't make it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,115
    Forum Member
    Have voted for Olly, as I always do.

However, I am worried for him later on... if nothing else, it's shocking to think he'll be voted off before Lloyd IMO.
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My son and daughter like Olly. Last night I asked both about what it is I just cannot see - talent. :confused:

Both said, whilst Lloyd is getting the teen vote it is the 25 to 30 somethings that will like Olly.

I have no idea whether this demograph is exact, but it is their opinion.

I need to wash my ears out as I don't hear a singer. His dancing is cringeworthy and does he wear a toupe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olly's "dancing" is 90% of his talent. That doesn't bode well when looking for a recording artist.

His voice is very lazy. A cousin of mine who is a singing teacher says that if you listen to him, he sounds like he sings as he hears e.g he sings songs as they sound in his head, like replicating something on the radio. He has no natural tone to his voice at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olly is entertaining and has a good voice, a voice that isn't standard 'samey' like Joe and Stacey, nor shouty like Danyl. Also in Tune - unlike Lloyd and Danyl.

olly is the only one in the competition for me and my friends/family, after he goes then the show is dead.

It died a lot last week after the crap Danyl and Lloyd didn't go out
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've voted 10 times because Olly is the best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    My son and daughter like Olly. Last night I asked both about what it is I just cannot see - talent. :confused:

Both said, whilst Lloyd is getting the teen vote it is the 25 to 30 somethings that will like Olly.

I have no idea whether this demograph is exact, but it is their opinion.

I need to wash my ears out as I don't hear a singer. His dancing is cringeworthy and does he wear a toupe?

I'm a teenager and i'm a fan of Olly, not Lloyd :confused:
    And most of the people in my year are Olly/Stacey fans, I know one Lloyd fan...

I'm panic voting now!
    Forum Member
    FluffyEgg wrote: »
    Olly is entertaining and has a good voice, a voice that isn't standard 'samey' like Joe and Stacey, nor shouty like Danyl. Also in Tune - unlike Lloyd and Danyl.

olly is the only one in the competition for me and my friends/family, after he goes then the show is dead.

It died a lot last week after the crap Danyl and Lloyd didn't go out

Totally agree with you.

No offence to the guy, I'm sure he's lovely... but Lloyd has outstayed his welcome on the show IMO. Of course he's getting the teenie vote, no doubt about it... I just hope that ends tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie841 wrote: »
    Totally agree with you.

No offence to the guy, I'm sure he's lovely... but Lloyd has outstayed his welcome on the show IMO. Of course he's getting the teenie vote, no doubt about it... I just hope that ends tonight.

I'm worried tonight... Lloyd was probably the worst last night, but he's gaining fans... *****161103 <-- Vote Olly! :D
    Forum Member
    _rebca wrote: »
    I'm worried tonight... Lloyd was probably the worst last night, but he's gaining fans... *****161103 <-- Vote Olly! :D

Yep, me too... I just can't see how Lloyd is gaining fans though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go through... he's been the favourite to leave for weeks now, and he's still there. Joe and Stacey aren't going anywhere... so that leaves Danyl...again, I can't see him leaving yet either. I don't know what to think anymore. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I will be voting for Olly, I thought he was excellent last night and he is a good all rounder, However the voters do seem to have fallen out with Olly so it wont be a shock if he goes tonight.
    TBH I agree with a lot of posters who say the standard is poor this year, non of the other contestants do it for me so if Olly goes I will most likely switch off, simply because there will be no interest for me, I wish them all good luck after it finishes but I really doubt that with the exception of Olly there is very little liklihood of the remaining contestants cutting it out there, they are very poor really, Danyl and Joe have both been so over hyped, maybe the judges are just trying to convince us they got their selections right this year when its obvious they boobed spectacularly.

i totally agree
    xfactor with no olly is not worth watching.
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ncl*girl wrote: »
    Seriously...his performace of "Saturday night's alright for fighting" was brilliant - because FINALLY simon gave him a GOOD song....

How much of that song did he actually sing? when he did the 'saturday its saturday' bit it sounded the same when he just let the backing track do it in parts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie841 wrote: »
    Yep, me too... I just can't see how Lloyd is gaining fans though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go through... he's been the favourite to leave for weeks now, and he's still there. Joe and Stacey aren't going anywhere... so that leaves Danyl...again, I can't see him leaving yet either. I don't know what to think anymore. :(

I know... but the only way we can change it is by voting!
    :D