Why didnt u get ps4
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Setting it up now :)

Sorry to hear this:(
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member

..don't have an X1 yet - still playing on my 360!

Please share your views on the Xbox One - I would be interested to see how you like it....!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    Why didnt u get ps4

Because he felt the XBO was a better fit for him. Why else?
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    barcajaden wrote: »
    Why didnt u get ps4

He already has a PS4;-)

FT - Please tell me you still have a PS4 and I haven't just made myself look stupid lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got both and have to say that my PS4 gets more attention than the XBO.....

I will say though that when the master chief collections is released and we get some decent exclusives then that will all change.

I will be getting COD on the XBO to make up for all of the lack of attention...
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you think!
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Hope you enjoy it. :)
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why didn't you ask for our advice and promptly ignore it?
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good for you. :) I almost bought an XBox One myself but the PS4 price tipped it.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Congrats. Make sure to DL Max once you get things running. Fantastic little game. Peggle 2 is also on offer atm if you want another fun game for a good price.
  • AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Must admit my PS4 gets a lot more use than the XB1... Only because i have BF4 on the PS4 and not XB1.

Once Halo Master Chief collection is released my XB1 will be used more than the PS4.

I think both systems are great as the both play my favorite IP's.

Its about the games not the system.
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got my new Kinect-less XB1 yesterday and it's working a treat. It took about 20 minutes to download the setup patch, which was around 800MB (that's on our 7Mb/s ADSL line). After that I installed Wolfenstein which took quite a while......
    On first installation I tried to use the old HDMI lead from the 360, but it didn't want to know. I put the supplied lead on and away it went.
    All very nice and Wolfenstein is a hoot, apart from the help feature which locks up!
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Andy2 wrote: »
    I got my new Kinect-less XB1 yesterday and it's working a treat. It took about 20 minutes to download the setup patch, which was around 800MB (that's on our 7Mb/s ADSL line). After that I installed Wolfenstein which took quite a while......
    On first installation I tried to use the old HDMI lead from the 360, but it didn't want to know. I put the supplied lead on and away it went.
    All very nice and Wolfenstein is a hoot, apart from the help feature which locks up!

...so I guess without Kinect - you can't use some of the features? What about snapping stuff to the dashboard and recording gameplay (with the Kinect you can just say, 'Xbox Record that')
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ...so I guess without Kinect - you can't use some of the features? What about snapping stuff to the dashboard and recording gameplay (with the Kinect you can just say, 'Xbox Record that')

I have no idea yet. I'm still just blasting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit my PS4 gets a lot more use than the XB1...

So you're rich.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member

Or have adverts turn your console on? ;-)
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

After the July update you'll be able to snap by double tapping the Xbox / Guide / Home button. (or whatever it's called these days)
  • AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Naa_KwaKai wrote: »
    So you're rich.

No not really... just through many years of hard work and career progression to senior management i'm in a position where I have disposable income so can afford to do what I enjoy.. ! That being gaming.

That is all!

So no not rich.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not really... just through many years of hard work and career progression to senior management i'm in a position where I have disposable income so can afford to do what I enjoy.. ! That being gaming.

That is all!

So no not rich.

Awesome, I'll give you my bank details later and you can dispose of it in there. ;-)
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has an XBox advert come on TV yet? :D:D:D
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Naa_KwaKai wrote: »
    Awesome, I'll give you my bank details later and you can dispose of it in there. ;-)

But that would remove your incentive to work hard. Don't we all want to be hard working families?*.

* This message is brought to you today by the Coalition Propaganda Department.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Loving my PS4 after switching from the 360, and with nothing out on the Xbox One that interests me at the moment, I'm hoping they release a limited edition Halo 5 console :D which will then be a certain purchase!
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    I dont think I've played any other game on my XB1 other than Forza 5.

It's certainly my "exclusives" platform now. PS4 for multi-plats.

Shall get Halo Master Chief collection though. That should be fun :)