Coach Trip

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    whats with the tears, most have only known each other a few days
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching this trip in the middle, what did the blonde girl do that was absolutely disgraceful?

Her and the others were a disgrace to our country.
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    whats with the tears, most have only known each other a few days

:D:D:D:D

Glad those 2 have won... whoever they are :blush:
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Well done, lovely chaps :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bendan looks like he gives lovely hugs :)
    Forum Member
    Margaret Thatcher??????

:confused: No a clue?
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was all a bit "meh"
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Her and the others were a disgrace to our country.

Don't think you will ever find out, I suspect a lot was edited out as she said on her twitter.

Jordan and mickey were the winners who spent the shortest time on the coach ever
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a great series, most folk will remember just Amy being asked to leave within a few days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Brendan really is the only reason i stayed watching, without him it would be a pointless program imo, his little chats to camera have had me laughing every day, i shall miss chuckling at him
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Don't think you will ever find out, I suspect a lot was edited out as she said on her twitter.

Jordan and mickey were the winners who spent the shortest time on the coach ever

So much must be edited out but they went for a reason as Brendan was fuming.
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    I hope Brendan does actually know that the statue of David he took them to is actually a replica. The real statue is over 14ft high and in the Accademia Gallery. Mind, it costs nearly thirty quid for entry so possibly Brendan wouldn't stump up.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just glad that annoying woman who kept thinking of Margaret Thatcher to stop herself from crying didn't win - did not like her at all
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,615
    Forum Member
    Haven't bothered watching this series of coach trip as I found the last one so boring, but yesterday caught a bit of it, and as it was the last today decided to watch it. That silly woman who seemed to spend most of her time trying not to cry <rolls eyes> was so annoying. If she couldn't speak because of always welling up, why didn't she let her husband speak instead?
    I too, wondered why the blonde had been made to leave, but seems even if I'd watched the whole week, i still wouldn't know!
  • The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Just glad that annoying woman who kept thinking of Margaret Thatcher to stop herself from crying didn't win - did not like her at all

She was not easy to like that's for sure but I found the husband worse.
    Did anyone else find it weird how little empathy or concern he showed her when crying?
    No hug, no hand on the shoulder, not even a flicker in his face!

Maybe he dislikes even more than most viewers presumably did. :o

As for the series it did lose momentum with the amount of changes along the way
    but I for one was very relieved that the "faux idiot" group were booted.

They were like something created by a reality TV computer program.
    I wish the cliche of superficial willful ignorance would fade away.

Anyway it passed the time and had its fun moments with decent winners in the end.
    :)
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    I hope Brendan does actually know that the statue of David he took them to is actually a replica. The real statue is over 14ft high and in the Accademia Gallery. Mind, it costs nearly thirty quid for entry so possibly Brendan wouldn't stump up.

lol, yeh sure he did. I would have loved to go to Florence they were so lucky. Jeez one of the places i never got too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

BUT its how they get on off coach isnt it? We only see half an hour, they are together a long time. I must admit i liked the two even though they were a bit bad at times messing about, they were fun.

Oh well, thats it then for another season if there is one. Hope its sorted out next time though it seems to have lost its way at the moment. I would actually prefer to see an hour, and more activities and what happens OFF coach too so you can kind of understand their alliances if that makes sense.

Cos one minute they are all voting for annoying crying lady and her husband then they seem to just turn on another couple. Very odd.

Right 3 in bed next week and couples come dine with.
  • flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    BUT its how they get on off coach isnt it? We only see half an hour, they are together a long time. I must admit i liked the two even though they were a bit bad at times messing about, they were fun.

Oh well, thats it then for another season if there is one. Hope its sorted out next time though it seems to have lost its way at the moment. I would actually prefer to see an hour, and more activities and what happens OFF coach too so you can kind of understand their alliances if that makes sense.

Cos one minute they are all voting for annoying crying lady and her husband then they seem to just turn on another couple. Very odd.

They need to bring back the 30 day format, as the coach would change over a longer period of time, and it's not rushed. Also, more chance of alliances, which I kind of miss. I know some people hated the alliances, but they were virtually absent from the past few.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing offensive about Jordan and Mickey but they hardly registered on me at all. They seemed to be pretty popular though. Were they mates or a couple? They seemed fairly laddish but noticed them holding hands at one point.

Much as I disliked shallow Amy and James, this series lost its oompf when they were booted off.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LucyDTrym wrote: »

New series?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally caught up with the last week, and to be honest it was a chore towards the end. Even this thread got shorter and shorter as the weeks went on :o (I read it weekly)

I suppose the best of a not very good bunch won. Jordan and Mickey seemed harmless enough. Glad they won and very glad that Angela and her husband Jerry didn't. What an obnoxious couple they were ... especially her.

Brendan was the best thing about the whole thing. It's just him. He makes me laugh. Anybody else saying what he does wouldn't be that funny (for me) but Brandan's personality makes him funny and he is TV gold IMO. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    New series?

Hi ewoodie yes i think it is. HOPE it is lol and 3 in a bed as well not sure if that is a repeat though.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrong thread, sorry.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Any news on whether there will be any more?
  • KIZZY007KIZZY007 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I check every now and then but so far zilch!:(