Comments

• Holz_Holz_ Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess at:

Ali King
    Emmet J Scanlon
    Jessie Wallace
    Someone from Emmerdale (I don't watch it soo)

It usually works out at about one person from each soap doesn't it?

I'd like to see Chris Gascoigne and Jane Danson shortlisted, but I doubt it'll happen if Ali is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad that Alison King, Jane Danson, Chris Gascoyne and Andrew lancel have been nominated for 'best serial drama performance'. They have all been outstanding in the recent storyline. However, I think Alison King is the most deserving winner - she is easily one of the most talented actress' around and she is seriously underrated considering how good she is. Coronation Street wouldn't be the same without her and Carla.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any predictions?
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad that Alison King, Jane Danson, Chris Gascoyne and Andrew lancel have been nominated for 'best serial drama performance'. They have all been outstanding in the recent storyline. However, I think Alison King is the most deserving winner - she is easily one of the most talented actress' around and she is seriously underrated considering how good she is. Coronation Street wouldn't be the same without her and Carla.

i agree! :)

Jane Danson is equally fantastic too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably alison king, jane danson & jo joyner up for best actress
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    The only problem with Corrie putting out four of their strongest actors is that it will split vote. I sincerely hope this does not happen though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only problem with Corrie putting out four of their strongest actors is that it will split vote. I sincerely hope this does not happen though.

yeah, that's what i was concerned about initially. However, i think it will be Alison though who makes it to the shortlist, because she's been brill all year and really has surpassed herself with this rape storyline.

but, i'd love to see her and jane danson make the shortlist.