Options

Eastenders 03/06/16: Roxy's Romance, Donna's Decison & Denise's Dance Diversion!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Great insight Aaron. I thought it was an interesting episode. Pairing up the two outsiders, Kathy and Steven, and two women hiding their pain, Donna and Roxy, worked really well.

Thanks vald :blush: It once again proves that the women rule EE, there are so many fabulous female characters, even if most are camp as Christmas with a fairy on top :p

Like I said I dislike Roxy but I don't mind Rita as an actress even if she is poor in comparison to the female talent pool EE has, and I enjoyed her partnership with Donna even though it ended up being all about Roxy, but it had to be like that to fit Donna's characterisation. Lisa Hammond is talented imo and can do the dramatic and the comedy without looking lightweight. I hope SOC keeps her :)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2/10 Episode
    0/10 MyLauren
    0/10 MyCindy

Looks like the summer shutdown is well and truly is here for Eastenders. Get ready for 4 months of Donna, Kush, Buster, Lee, Andy, Roxy, Vincent, and Carmel.

I do quite like Steven, it's actually a bit of a shame that I have to make him suffer and murder him in the most brutal way possible.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Thanks vald :blush: It once again proves that the women rule EE, there are so many fabulous female characters, even if most are camp as Christmas with a fairy on top :p

Like I said I dislike Roxy but I don't mind Rita as an actress even if she is poor in comparison to the female talent pool EE has, and I enjoyed her partnership with Donna even though it ended up being all about Roxy, but it had to be like that to fit Donna's characterisation. Lisa Hammond is talented imo and can do the dramatic and the comedy without looking lightweight. I hope SOC keeps her :)

I like Donna, but I've always had a soft spot for Roxy as well. She's like a child in a woman's body.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Carters so:

10/10
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roxy :rolleyes: back two seconds looking a bit like a washed out druggie and already pulls a wrong un!
  • Options
    EE.LiveEE.Live Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    No Carters so:

10/10

Johnny and Lee were in it ;-)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading that Nitin (Masood) and Gillian (Kathy) appeared together in a mini drama about 10 years ago.

When she was dead ?