Acoustic Solutions DS 533 help...

Hi folks,

Im wondering if someone can help me.

I have a Acoustic Solutions DS 533 5.1 system.

Problem is my stupid designed credit card remote has broken so i have no way of turning the volume up or selecting source or anything.

I was just wondering if any of you fine people knew of an all for one remote that will work with this amp as i have the TvDrive from telewest and that has no volume control on it anymore.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    My Kameleon 6 in 1 operated my ds533 set fine. They can be picked up on Flea Bay quite cheap, I know I just sold mine on there for £18.
  • neo6776neo6776 Posts: 9,533
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that.

What about the kamelion 4, would that do it as well you think??

cheers :D

EDIT:- dont suppose you can remeber the code to get the DS 533 working on that remote do you?

Ive just had a look at the manual and i cant see it :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I downloaded it from http://www.oneforall-int.com/

choose product support and then your remote model, once you have signed in or registered you can update the remote online. Failing that ring them. I did for my old samsung dvd player and they had it up and running in 5 mins.

very good customer service.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    you should be able to operate volume with sky remote using code 1501
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    dakeb wrote: »
    you should be able to operate volume with sky remote using code 1501

The code given to me was 1501. However it would not work. I read on another site that you have to add 28 if using a Sky RC. 1501+28 = 1529, this code works a treat for me. I can now punch through and use my RC navigation keys operate stand by, mute, volume up and down.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RayGreen wrote: »
    The code given to me was 1501. However it would not work. I read on another site that you have to add 28 if using a Sky RC. 1501+28 = 1529, this code works a treat for me. I can now punch through and use my RC navigation keys operate stand by, mute, volume up and down.

:D

I've been looking out for the code for my DS533 for nearly 3 years without success and just found this post with it in! Thank you so much. :):D :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    asdigi wrote: »
    I've been looking out for the code for my DS533 for nearly 3 years without success and just found this post with it in! Thank you so much. :):D :cool:

Its been a mission for me too, your very welcome;) glad you are sorted too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    This saved me a lot of time and hassle. For those who have a Sky remote control but not sure how to program it check this http://www.sky-remotes.com/sky-plus-remote-av-amp.shtml