Should Morgan Middleton return to Corrie?

Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jim Mcdonalds soon born in 98?

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say no
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not he's Steve's half brother
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought Fiona could return if Angela Griffin wanted to and bring Morgan with her
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see Fiona and Morgan back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could be like Jim
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Was he Jim's son? Thought he was Alan's????
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Morgan turned out to be Alan's son, not Jims? Either way I'd welcome Fiona back with Morgan, she was a great character played by a great actress.
  • KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Corrie Wiki says Alan Mckenna is his father. Wasn't Jim sleeping with Fiona when she was with Steve which led to Steve pushing his dad off the scaffolding?
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Krsti wrote: »
    Corrie Wiki says Alan Mckenna is his father. Wasn't Jim sleeping with Fiona when she was with Steve which led to Steve pushing his dad off the scaffolding?

They had sex once, which Fiona regretted.
  • KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    They had sex once, which Fiona regretted.

Think I'd regret sleeping with Jim too:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Krsti wrote: »
    Think I'd regret sleeping with Jim too:)

To be sure. :D
  • David the WavidDavid the Wavid Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim wasn't the father as he had a vasectomy two years before he slept with Fiona. Alan McKenna was the father.
  • The SnowmanThe Snowman Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim was not the father though as he had a vasectomy a couple of years previous. He did claim that the vasectomy had reversed itself but that was only a trick to break up Fiona and Alan so he could be with her. When Alan found out about the fling at his wedding, he dumped Fiona and wanted nothing to do with Morgan. Steve stepped in as a father before he screwed it up and had a one night stand with Maxine which led to Fiona leaving the street.

I have always thought they should go down the long lost son/daughter route with Steve. He has had many women who he irreparably scorned so it's likely they wouldn't tell him he has a child by them. A child with Vicky (conceived in the Brighton spin-off) or Fiona coming to the street would definitely spice things up and give him another character for him to be linked to.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Even all these years later I can still remember when Jim gatecrashed Fiona's wedding, saying how he loved her, pleading with her to go off with HIM.

Embarrassing didn't come into it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Gosh. I'd completely forgotten about Alan McKenna, I had to google him to remind myself. Some of you Soap people have incredible memories! :)
  • NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just Googled him and still don't remember the character. How did he come into it, can anyone tell me?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just Googled him and still don't remember the character. How did he come into it, can anyone tell me?

Fiona gave birth to him
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    craig_25 wrote: »
    I thought Morgan turned out to be Alan's son, not Jims? Either way I'd welcome Fiona back with Morgan, she was a great character played by a great actress.

I also thought Alan turned out to be the Dad. Jim was just insistent it was him.

Absolutely dreadful plotline but i wouldn't object to the return of the character though.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    He could be like Jim

Mixed race and northern irish!
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    Even all these years later I can still remember when Jim gatecrashed Fiona's wedding, saying how he loved her, pleading with her to go off with HIM.

Embarrassing didn't come into it!

Yes, that's my over riding memory of it too!
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't really see the point in him or Fiona coming back to be honest!! The cast is bulging at the seams as it is!! Yes, Jenny's return has worked well but for every Jenny there's a Bet Lynch, Dennis Tanner & now Sarah Platt that haven't worked that well!!