Tomb Raider

1282930313234»

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was happy how the searching worked out. The challenges shouldn't appear on map imo. I did have to get help finding last challenge on cliffside though. Don't think id have found that ever and I did spend a long long time looking. Incidentally that's where I got my resupply of grenades.

I didnt speak to anyone so that explains that one.

I just googled and another hidden was to shoot a stick of dynamite mid air.
  • Yog101Yog101 Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now up to 51%. The game continues to blow me away. I've missed a fair few tombs and collectible stuff, so I imagine I'm not actually that far to the end!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its good going back at the end for the other stuff anyway
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »

I just googled and another hidden was to shoot a stick of dynamite mid air.

I got that one without knowing or trying until the achievement pop up. The achievement that really is bugging me is the Deadeye one. I'm always reloading when the bad guys decide to jump on the zip lines >:(
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing through this again thanks to PS+ and just constantly impressed by what a good game this is. Up there with The Last of Us as my favourite game of last gen.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    I got that one without knowing or trying until the achievement pop up. The achievement that really is bugging me is the Deadeye one. I'm always reloading when the bad guys decide to jump on the zip lines >:(

deadeye?? hmmm
    i believe in shanty town when you meet up with grim, he will be up the ladder while your down, there are 2 zip lines, just use your shot gun. there will be loads of enemies coming through the zip line 1 by 1. you might only get about 7 there. also i think few scenes after that in a ship
    Hotbird wrote: »
    I missed the Chatter Box trophy as well. It can only be one conversation I missed as I talked to everyone whenever the opportunity came up.
    yea at the beginning you have to speak to whithman twice, when the axe does not work and then after you find the 50 salvage before upgrading the axe

played it on steam when it went on sales, loved it and now playing it again thanks to ps+ excellent game
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think the hidden trophies are:

chatterbox: having conversations with your crew. 2 with whitman, 2 with roth and 3 at shipwrecked

deadeye: shooting enemies of hipline.

epic fumble: shot someone lighting up a dynamite and let the dynamite kill him and another

?????? : shoot dynamite while in air.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've managed to talk myself out of playing because they want me to go to the wolf den and I'm so used to combat in Skyrim that I'm a terrible shot in this:(
  • gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this game i got it from the ps+ collection.
    I find myself exploring every tiny corner on it dunno if it's just to see more Lara or if i'm actually hunting for hidden treasures etc :p
  • gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    i think the hidden trophies are:

chatterbox: having conversations with your crew. 2 with whitman, 2 with roth and 3 at shipwrecked

deadeye: shooting enemies of hipline.

epic fumble: shot someone lighting up a dynamite and let the dynamite kill him and another

?????? : shoot dynamite while in air.

I unlocked one for shooting a crab on the beach lol. If anyone wants the full trophy list they are here http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/tomb-raider-9/trophies/
  • Yog101Yog101 Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finished the story with 66% completion. Now I just need to go back and get all the collectables!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yog101 wrote: »
    Finished the story with 66% completion. Now I just need to go back and get all the collectables!

Thats actually really good fun. Lookout for guys you havent killed still hanging around
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I wished they'd respawn or something tho. Once you clear the island of people that's it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone said they keep respawning in shanty town but not convinced myself.
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They re-spawn in Shanty Town and Shipwreck Beach, very randomly and few and far between.
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    deadeye?? hmmm
    i believe in shanty town when you meet up with grim, he will be up the ladder while your down, there are 2 zip lines, just use your shot gun. there will be loads of enemies coming through the zip line 1 by 1. you might only get about 7 there. also i think few scenes after that in a ship

I still fail miserably. My timing is terrible.

I wish there was an option to respawn all the enemies. Like they did for Far Cry 3 after folks complained that the island became boring once the game was complete. Or even a new game plus would be welcomed.