Katona's wardrobe malfunction

Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She needs to wear a bra with a bigger cup, and she's getting fat (again). Cue exercise DVD. :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kerry-katona-suffers-nip-slip-1733302

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Did she said she was size 10?

And looks like a man or Pat Butcher :o
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Did she said she was size 10?

And looks like a man or Pat Butcher :o

Size 10 my big wobbly bum! ;):D
    Especially not in the first picture.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2285007/Kerry-Katonas-nipple-slips-ON-STAGE-Atomic-Kitten-Big-Reunion-concert.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her nipple she had taken off and stitched back on after her reduction? how sexy is that?!
    She is so middle aged looking no matter what she wears or how her hair looks. She obviously had to out-do Natasha who is still slim and attractive.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shows you that our Kerry can act a right tit sometimes...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's looking more like a middle aged barmaid every day.

Does anyone honestly believe it was an accident?
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One sad woman.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Absolutely pathetic, whether it was an accident or not... a really nice, feelgood show and she had to spoil it. :rolleyes: Its a shame as well because the other artists who maintained some dignity probably won't get half as much attention from the press as her!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's obviously back on the beef curries. Time for more lipo and juicing bootcamps....:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ergh bleugh ewwwww.... Why did I click that.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's obviously back on the beef curries. Time for more lipo and juicing bootcamps....:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Nah, Kebabs and chips......:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's looking quite rough and why are her boobs so high on her chest - they nearly touch her chin? :eek: :confused:So not a good look.

No matter what she does she always looks rough and that short hairstyle isn't helping her.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    its her malfunctioning brain she really needs to worry about
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who chose their outfits. KK's looks like it came from the set of an 80s sci-fi B-movie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had to make it all about her as she looks like crap compared to the other girls, back in the 90's she got in the band as she had big boobs and posed topless as a teen, now though her big boobs look very unsexy and Matronish.
    I always hated how she used her poor working class me Mum was nuts woe is me childhood to keep herself in the headlines she is worse then Katie Price for attention seeking.

It always has to be about her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's looking more like a middle aged barmaid every day.

Does anyone honestly believe it was an accident?

No. It's desperate attention-seeking, which is the domain of the talentless. These 'celeb' wardrobe malfunctions are usually contrived, and utterly boring.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ten years of drink, drugs and yo-yo dieting has really taken it's toll. Kerry looks really rough and haggard now. I know everyone ages but she has prematurely ruined her looks.
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. It's desperate attention-seeking, which is the domain of the talentless. These 'celeb' wardrobe malfunctions are usually contrived, and utterly boring.

Tina Fey sums up Wadrobe Malfunctions perfectly in this clip from 30Rock, with Jenna threatening to slip a nip if she doesn't get her way :D

So true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7XseAvSwKc
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed....:)
  • max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is as funny as it is true!! :D
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Ten years of drink, drugs and yo-yo dieting has really taken it's toll. Kerry looks really rough and haggard now. I know everyone ages but she has prematurely ruined her looks.

Does anyone know how old Kerry is now? I'm guessing based on when Atomic Kitten started out that she must be younger than at least some of the B*witched girls, if not all of them... which is a bit :eek:
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Her bingo wings are closer to a size 10 than her waste is. Shes went well downhill.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    Does anyone know how old Kerry is now? I'm guessing based on when Atomic Kitten started out that she must be younger than at least some of the B*witched girls, if not all of them... which is a bit :eek:

She's 67 and due her pension. ;)