Options

Has it gone quiet since .651?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,009
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am so happy to note that everything has gone quiet since the recent firmware release. Thank heavens, even the radio hams have disappeared ... at long last.

Phew! :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CQ DX CQ DX CQ DX........

;) <runs away to find tinfoil hat>
  • Options
    truganinitruganini Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    well mine has now run flawlessly since it was 'fixed'

very impressed...

in general...quiet is bad for forums..;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snowy2007 wrote: »
    CQ DX CQ DX CQ DX........

;) <runs away to find tinfoil hat>

Guns at the ready chaps.:)
    Or lets have a Sing Song. "Oh Islands in The Sun";):o:p

Actually apart from the odd recording glitch, I didn't have any problems.

Tin Hat please Snowy!!!!!!!
  • Options
    B3atenB3aten Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are still monitoring!! :D:D:D

If you really want a laugh - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6xe13TnCKg&feature=channel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    B3aten wrote: »
    We are still monitoring!! :D:D:D

If you really want a laugh - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6xe13TnCKg&feature=channel

Will he put tinsel on his Yagi for christmas ?
  • Options
    DaccoDacco Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sirpipe wrote: »
    I am so happy to note that everything has gone quiet since the recent firmware release. Thank heavens, even the radio hams have disappeared ... at long last.

Phew! :)
    yup very pleased with this software version........:)
  • Options
    AyceAyce Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dacco wrote: »
    yup very pleased with this software version........:)
    I've had a few issues which I have submitted to the correct place.... mainly leaving a VOD to play to the end turning the TV off for the night before its finished and ending on the done screen all night.

Turn on in the morning and it looks like a C64 gone wrong.... try it - see if it happerns to you.

I'm on HDMI & 1080i btw.

Also ITV stuff not always playing correctly and having to rewind to get a picture - although that may be and ITV issue.

BTW - and OT - Any one noticed some of the ITV stuff is not getting refreshed ? Same with C5 - eg Danger Men - still showing stuff from November in my replay.

Terran
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayce wrote: »
    I've had a few issues which I have submitted to the correct place.... mainly leaving a VOD to play to the end turning the TV off for the night before its finished and ending on the done screen all night.

Turn on in the morning and it looks like a C64 gone wrong.... try it - see if it happerns to you.

I'm on HDMI & 1080i btw.

Also ITV stuff not always playing correctly and having to rewind to get a picture - although that may be and ITV issue.

BTW - and OT - Any one noticed some of the ITV stuff is not getting refreshed ? Same with C5 - eg Danger Men - still showing stuff from November in my replay.

Terran
    Update - noticed last night some of the above relates to the time it takes to unlock the 18 restriction I have placed on the box.....

Terran
  • Options
    DaccoDacco Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayce wrote: »

I'm on HDMI & 1080i btw.

Terran

Hi Terran,
    haven't noticed any of the above, still somtimes get the content "currently unavailable" flash screen other than that nothing. Guess it's back to normal after 3-4 weeks of hell with S/W version 556....Hope your problem sorts itself out soon.

Dave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dacco wrote: »
    Hi Terran,
    haven't noticed any of the above, still somtimes get the content "currently unavailable" flash screen other than that nothing. Guess it's back to normal after 3-4 weeks of hell with S/W version 556....Hope your problem sorts itself out soon.

Dave.
    Like I say its reported and its repeatable so its one for the books of the devs ;)

Terran
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Got to say thank god we appear to be back to the service level we were a few months back. VOD works, haven't had to reboot the box in a week and even the on / off button on the remote works!
    The damn hdmi is not compatible message still occurs but i do have a phillips tv so i guess i am stuck with it until vbox2 is released.
    BT do NOT mess with this for a while please.

Matt
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phillips used to make good TVs. Apparently they have sold out to some less than satisfactory supplier. :(
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine hasn't worked for so long I don't even think about it now.