Options

tommy duckworth

speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
Forum Member
✭✭✭
will he ever get his own storyline,all he seems to do is earwig peoples conversations all the time,also why does he dress like a shop dummy from river island.

Comments

• Options
    pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I d say he will, they are really only introducing him yet, i would say the first sign is he had no place to live so there is probably a reason for that..... im sure the fact he is terrys son will lead to him having a dark side.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really liking that he is different from Justin in Hollyoaks. Chris is doing a great job. I reckon his first storyline will be with Tina
  • Options
    pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ya he is fitting in well but that fake tan is horrendous and stands out like a soar thumb!!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh and the bare chest!
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am liking him with Tyrone already, I think they will be a good double act.
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will he ever get his own storyline,all he seems to do is earwig peoples conversations all the time,also why does he dress like a shop dummy from river island.

BIB: because he's 19. He dresses like most 19 year old lads do..... :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Tommy even though his dress sense is atrocious! :cool::cool::cool:
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should make him gay and get him with that James. Total hot couple that would be .