Options

Did anyone catch what was said when Craig

An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
Forum Member
was critiquing Dani's dance? He advised her to keep her feet together because he had got an eyeful when she did the through the legs thing. Then they all laughed and Craig didn't seem to be able to compose himself again - or didn't get a chance. Either way i didn't hear what was said or who said it. Did anyone catch it?

Comments

• Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Well he said he got a massive eye full. Poor Dani.

I thought she did a great jive.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After he had told her about getting an eyeful he started to give his critique of the dance, and started by saying "It bubbled" (probably to say "it bubbled along" or something similar". Craig did not get a chance to complete the sentence because Len and Bruno started giggling and Bruno repeated "It bubbled!" Craig could not continue due to laughing. He had been referring to the dance but Len and Bruno were linking the comment to the previous comment about getting an eyeful. Schoolboy giggling, but amusing to see Craig lost for words.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well he said he got a massive eye full. Poor Dani.

I thought she did a great jive.

Yes thats right but it seemed there was some retort that caused Craig and the rest to crack up.

I thought Dani did a good job too. The unintentional knicker flash is just one fo the occupational hazards of dance - that and wrecked toe nails.
  • Options
    walnut699walnut699 Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was a combination of saying 'massive' eyeful (describing anything u might see down there as massive is not flattering to a lady) and then the bubbling comment.

It was rather funny and I think Dani actually seen the funny side of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    Craig said "But it was bubbly", obviously referring to the dance, but the other judges started laughing, which made him realise the "it" might have been referring to the eyeful. Funny, anyway. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you. It was the bubbly comment I didn't hear. I too enjoyed seeing Craig with a case of the giggles. In fact he is good all round this year. I like his new tac (which I think started last season) of adding a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. It makes him more likable and stragely even more credible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig is my favourite judge. But I think they all gel together so well. The best judging team on anything I've seen. Darcey looks like she's always been there.

A class act. Better than the 'Other' lot.
  • Options
    mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My husband told me he haid said something was winking at him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    was critiquing Dani's dance? He advised her to keep her feet together because he had got an eyeful when she did the through the legs thing. Then they all laughed and Craig didn't seem to be able to compose himself again - or didn't get a chance. Either way i didn't hear what was said or who said it. Did anyone catch it?

It was hilarious- i was sipping a glass of vino at the time and had to spit the stuff out coz i was in stitches:D