Leprechaun: Origins Trailer

nathanpaynenathanpayne Posts: 234
Forum Member
WWE released the leprechaun origins trailer late last night - I assume during Monday Night Raw?

Over the past few months there has been talk of the new movie trying to be darker, scarier and a lot more serious... By looking at the trailer it looks like they have certainly done that!

TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0RoNspIfLk

Comments

• Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like the most by-the-numbers POS ever!
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This looks truly dreadful.
  • soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing Warwick Davis is not the lead in this one then? :D
  • F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think so. Listened to him on Empire Podcast a while back and he claimed he had not been approached for anything with regard to the film or spoke ot anyone even for advice. Could be rubbish though and he makes a surprise cameo. If anyone watches it they can let us know :)
  • nathanpaynenathanpayne Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    F1etch wrote: »
    Don't think so. Listened to him on Empire Podcast a while back and he claimed he had not been approached for anything with regard to the film or spoke ot anyone even for advice. Could be rubbish though and he makes a surprise cameo. If anyone watches it they can let us know :)

From what I believe he is 100% not in the new movie, although that was as of a few months ago. He has said that he didn't know anything about the movie until it was announced and the new star was in place.

The new star is a current WWE wrestler named Hornswaggle.

Maybe I am biased because I liked the previous movies but I really don't get all the hate for this movie. Its a high quality trailer and its been turned from a horror-comedy into a legit horror movie. Maybe its just because its a WWE film?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    Looks crap. Though i must admit it does look to have nice cinematography for a by the numbers horror movie.