Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have only just noticed! How is it over an hour since Raw finished? I've gotta be up at 7 so I better go sleep lol. Nice chatting ICT :)

You mean the PPV. Raw's tomorrow.

Always great to chat to you Hollie. Sure I will see you for Raw.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did Cena, Sheamus , Del Rio or Orton win the title? If so, which one? If not, just a no will be enough, thanks.
  • Options
    Natuk80Natuk80 Posts: 11,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    So did Cena, Sheamus , Del Rio or Orton win the title? If so, which one? If not, just a no will be enough, thanks.
    Cena

My 9 year old son is over the moon! :D He is a massive fan!
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natuk80 wrote: »
    Cena

My 9 year old son is over the moon! :D He is a massive fan!

Well, I think i'm done watching WWE for the time being then, will just read the reports instead and stick to watching UFC.
  • Options
    steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Just be content in the fact that Brock is going to eat him.

But I just don't think Cena is going to lose clean to Lensar. That's the kicker here, it's why I can't really justify this.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Well, I think i'm done watching WWE for the time being then, will just read the reports instead and stick to watching UFC.

Yeah just cancelled my network subs and will refuse to watch wwe again. cena is the cancer of the E along with the idiots running the ship.

Typical wwe lose money and poster boy cena gets to be champ again. So long wwe!
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen this on Jerry Lawlers Twitter:

https://twitter.com/JerryLawler/status/483375737919926272

Paige. :)
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this on Jerry Lawlers Twitter:

https://twitter.com/JerryLawler/status/483375737919926272

Paige. :)

I'm not sure if that's creepier than what Lawler did. :p
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So odds on a "The Champ is Heeeerrrreeee!!!" Promo to open Raw??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So odds on a "The Champ is Heeeerrrreeee!!!" Promo to open Raw??

Personally I would say it's very likely we'll get that with The Game and Mrs Game probably interupting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is Cena and Brock feud going to be next or is Cena facing some else before then?

Also Cena turning heel is pointless as if you don't like him now then you'll dislike him even more as a heel as he'll turn up the annoyingness by a billion!

Though it might be fun watching lil kids cry. Muwhahahahahah. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Cena and Brock feud going to be next or is Cena facing some else before then?

We've got Battleground before SummerSlam so I'd expect he'll face Randy Orton first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We've got Battleground before SummerSlam so I'd expect he'll face Randy Orton first.

Oh whoopie. I can't wait.............................

Zeb being dragged away by the ref before KANE came out. Zeb's like WTF are you doing man! :D
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    Well I feel absolutely awful lol. I hate PPV weekends :(
  • Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least we know Rollins isnt cashing in for a long ass time cus he aint beating cena, he aint beating bryan and he sure as hell aint beating bryan.

He'll cash it in after wrestlemania next year after reigns beats lesnar.

Teased cashins....here.we.go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I feel absolutely awful lol. I hate PPV weekends :(

That'll teach you to stay up till 5.15 talking about CENA! I did the sensible thing and hit the hay. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh whoopie. I can't wait.............................

Neither can I. :D

I would rather we had a John Cena vs Triple H match personally at least it's not boring as Orton/Cena is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling next years WM's will have JBL Vs the Bunny who will probably turn out to be someone either returning from an injury or an old face making a comeback.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cena winning the world title again is not really a big deal.

It's so far off from being a achivement then Ric's record that its not even worth talking about the two in the same sentence.

Cena's is mainly due to him being head prefect and being a decent worker. Might as well promote the school crawler then take a risk.

He a safe pair of hands. Will do what he is told line for line move for move.

I just feel sorry for who ever he burys next with his "Vince written promo". There are some guys just about ready to take it to the next level (and levels Cena could never take it to) I just hope he dont go any where near any of them (Wyatt just about survived)

It he does go against Lesner then to really do the story justice and make Lesner the monster champ the WWE needs then he is not only going have to lose clean but he is also going have to be willing to be totally destoryed. No Superman come backs. No leaving Lesner laying a week leading up to the PPV, Just walk in get squashed and let someone else in.

Hopefully he understands that will be "best for business" but since I dont think he has a feel for the business like the true greats have I sadly dont think he will (and yes Vince is just as much to blame)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    homer2012 wrote: »
    Yeah just cancelled my network subs and will refuse to watch wwe again. cena is the cancer of the E along with the idiots running the ship.

Typical wwe lose money and poster boy cena gets to be champ again. So long wwe!

Or maybe, just maybe, Punk walks out, Bryan gets injured, Lesnar isn't working, Batista isn't working and if he was people would go mad, they probably would if Triple H was too. So what do they do, they rely on the person they know they can.

They are in a shit spot where any true main event star isn't good enough for the fans except one man and the new guys coming through simply aren't ready to take the title and could end up ruining them like it did Sheamus and Del Rio.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a feeling next years WM's will have JBL Vs the Bunny who will probably turn out to be someone either returning from an injury or an old face making a comeback.

If that match happens hopefully it will be Ron Simmons :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That'll teach you to stay up till 5.15 talking about CENA! I did the sensible thing and hit the hay. :cool:

Haha I didn't realise the time! I'm paying for it now though
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Or maybe, just maybe, Punk walks out, Bryan gets injured, Lesnar isn't working, Batista isn't working and if he was people would go mad, they probably would if Triple H was too. So what do they do, they rely on the person they know they can.

They are in a shit spot where any true main event star isn't good enough for the fans except one man and the new guys coming through simply aren't ready to take the title and could end up ruining them like it did Sheamus and Del Rio.

Stars come and go, the E are paying the price for shoving cena down peoples throats and burying new talents, they have had the chance but poor booking and burying talents to make cena look good means that there thin on the ground.

Sheamus never got over really thanks to the tag of Triple H's gym buddy.
    Del rio had a good gimmick but it was too soon after JBL's gimmick.

What happened to sandow, ziggler, ryback to name a few! Wade barret has only recently started to rebuild his career. Its a case of friends of cena get pushed and the outside lot get demoted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hopefully it's Ron Simmons :D

LOL nice! I was going to post something similar when you mentioned Ron but you beat me to it. :D

What does Ron do these days? Is he just kept around to say 'DAMN' now and then? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    homer2012 wrote: »
    Stars come and go, the E are paying the price for shoving cena down peoples throats and burying new talents, they have had the chance but poor booking and burying talents to make cena look good means that there thin on the ground.

Sheamus never got over really thanks to the tag of Triple H's gym buddy.
    Del rio had a good gimmick but it was too soon after JBL's gimmick.

What happened to sandow, ziggler, ryback to name a few! Wade barret has only recently started to rebuild his career. Its a case of friends of cena get pushed and the outside lot get demoted.

Sorry I forgot, Cena decides the pushes, silly me.

He's a transitional champion at best, but hey if you wanna stop watching Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Cesaro and Bray rising up, Ziggler, Barrett also putting on great matches because Cena is champion, that's your loss.
This discussion has been closed.