Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Mr DB is on the beer. An advert for Ok! have come on during Big Brother. DB is frowning. This is never a good thing.

He thinks the front cover of OK! is a bit iffy. Without me pointing it out, does anything look a bit unnatural?

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-post-baby-body

Ems is looking lovingly at him while TM looks lovingly at the cameras?
    Butterface wrote: »
    BIB - he's got dead eyes.

Indeed and his smile never reaches his eyes, he seems to have an "angry" look about him lately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And yet again, more journos fawning over the orange twit, I don't get it, just why?:confused:
    The only plausible reason I can come up with is, they dislike his ex wife & know that sucking up to TM will really p*** her off because in my mind he has done nothing to warrant this kind adulation.:confused:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-ridiculously-3810388

You've got to laugh at "Peter has kept a low profile since the birth of Amelia" Of course he has if you don't count the 5 OK! covers he's done!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yet again, more journos fawning over the orange twit, I don't get it, just why?:confused:
    The only plausible reason I can come up with is, they dislike his ex wife & know that sucking up to TM will really p*** her off because in my mind he has done nothing to warrant this kind adulation.:confused:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-ridiculously-3810388

You've got to laugh at "Peter has kept a low profile since the birth of Amelia" Of course he has if you don't count the 5 OK! covers he's done!
    A low profile >:( words fail me. Even with out the covers there has been something every week, even down to them going to the shops or garden centre, what ever it was.
    Meal ticket certainly earning her keep.
    He wouldn't know how to keep a low profile if it bit him up the butt.
    Or maybe I'm confused, is this a low profile for him :o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A low profile >:( words fail me. Even with out the covers there has been something every week, even down to them going to the shops or garden centre, what ever it was.

Yet, amongst all these 'low profile' snippets in the media over the last few weeks, he's forgotten to mention his 'hugely successful' album Big Nit - hmmmmmmm :confused:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Keeping A Low Profile is the new "...than ever" - obviously CAN's tagline of the moment. If you Google Peter and Emily with the worlds 'keeping a low profile, loads of articles come up amid the hundred of articles about them since Mealticket's birth (oh the irony!:D)

He hasn't, in any way shape or form, being keeping a low profile in the last 6 months - neither has she or the baby. So to insist he has - is a lie, an obvious lie. It's insulting for the publications to print it - expecting the readers to swallow it.
    It's a joke now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His quiff has disappeared.:confused:
    (Perhaps the well-publicised delays meant that he couldn't arrange its passport in time).

And Tangoman's head looks suspiciously small aswell - particularly compared to his very chubby looking top-half and weirdly long spindly legs.
    And they are both an unspeakable shade of orange.

Do I get a prize???

Mr DB uses photoshop at work, he's quite meticulous. He thinks several thing look odd to him - the fact that he appears taller than Emily when he's further away, his head seems too small (a trick often used on bodybuilders to make them look disproportionately buff), there seems to me a issue with the shadow of the item he's carrying..missing pixels. Things he can't be certain of include the suspecious straightness of Emily's left leg and Peter's right.

Prize? Yes! A jar of Nutella and a copy of Big Night tainted with Carex hand gel :)
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Mr DB uses photoshop at work, he's quite meticulous. He thinks several thing look odd to him - the fact that he appears taller than Emily when he's further away, his head seems too small (a trick often used on bodybuilders to make them look disproportionately buff), there seems to me a issue with the shadow of the item he's carrying..missing pixels. Things he can't be certain of include the suspecious straightness of Emily's left leg and Peter's right.

Prize? Yes! A jar of Nutella and a copy of Big Night tainted with Carex hand gel :)

You are SURE it's hand gel ???😱
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow under this head is in wrong position for the sun
    Photoshopped
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm expecting to see him a good six inches taller than her in the next photoshop :-)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeping A Low Profile is the new "...than ever" - obviously CAN's tagline of the moment. If you Google Peter and Emily with the worlds 'keeping a low profile, loads of articles come up amid the hundred of articles about them since Mealticket's birth (oh the irony!:D)

He hasn't, in any way shape or form, being keeping a low profile in the last 6 months - neither has she or the baby. So to insist he has - is a lie, an obvious lie. It's insulting for the publications to print it - expecting the readers to swallow it.
    It's a joke now.
    Except in the album charts!;-):D
  • Options
    Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member

Journalism at its finest :o
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D
    Yay!

GORTONIAN wrote: »

>:(>:(

Nice to see Tangoman and Dr Embolism keeping a lower profile than ever.
    And where is Pigeonmelia??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2681535/Frank-Lampard-Keira-Knightley-Peter-Andre-stars-Wimbledon-watch-Eugenie-Bouchard-vs-Petra-Kvitova.html
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's a difficult one, as you rightly say "He wouldn't know how to keep a low profile if it bit him up the butt" & he is popping up everywhere lately, so maybe the "low profile" bit means, not many shots of Amelia but maybe she's on the back burner for the July to Dec editions of OK! :confused:

Prize? Yes! A jar of Nutella and a copy of Big Night tainted with Carex hand gel

Good work Mr DB!
    I'm expecting to see him a good six inches taller than her in the next photoshop

Unfortunately for TM the picture that Az just posted hasn't had magic powers of PS & he's 6 inches shorter.
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Except in the album charts!;-)

:D:D
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    Journalism at its finest

The writing talent is quite something.:o
    Yay!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2681535/Frank-Lampard-Keira-Knightley-Peter-Andre-stars-Wimbledon-watch-Eugenie-Bouchard-vs-Petra-Kvitova.html

He's like an after thought in that article, all "real celebs" mentioned in the first paragraph & you have to scroll down to find wee TM.
    I wonder if Ems had to teach him the rules of tennis but more importantly who will be his new "friend" amongst that lot, he's already claimed Kelly "Kells" Holmes to be one so she's out of the running.
    I hope the gorgeous Frank Lampard stays clear, one shot of them together & he'll be TM's new BFF:o
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member

Just wanted to make sure we didn't have a repeat of that accident again
    Mistaking that creosote for the Nutella and hand gel was an easy mistake for ANYONE to make 😳

Honest Guv 😗
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a difficult one, as you rightly say "He wouldn't know how to keep a low profile if it bit him up the butt" & he is popping up everywhere lately, so maybe the "low profile" bit means, not many shots of Amelia but maybe she's on the back burner for the July to Dec editions of OK! :confused:

Good work Mr DB!

Unfortunately for TM the picture that Az just posted hasn't had magic powers of PS & he's 6 inches shorter.

He's like an after thought in that article, all "real celebs" mentioned in the first paragraph & you have to scroll down to find wee TM.
    I wonder if Ems had to teach him the rules of tennis but more importantly who will be his new "friend" amongst that lot, he's already claimed Kelly "Kells" Holmes to be one so she's out of the running.
    I hope the gorgeous Frank Lampard stays clear, one shot of them together & he'll be TM's new BFF:o

I wonder if she actually gave him permission to call her that or if she's just another victim of his matey-nickname-mania.

He does seem to have a weird habit of shortening things. I had the misfortune to catch the last few minutes of 60MM makeover the other day (I had been watching a recording and stopped it at just the wrong time). Not only was he wearing a very pink inappropriately low cut t-shirt which looked like it came from the teenage girl's section at Primark, but when the victim, sorry lucky recipient, of his makeover returned home he steered her toward her friends/relatives and said - "Go on, give 'em a cud" A cud! Forgive me if this is an Australian thing, but I've never heard that used in that context before. It sounded ridiculous. What's wrong with cuddle? Or hug?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to make sure we didn't have a repeat of that accident again
    Mistaking that creosote for the Nutella and hand gel was an easy mistake for ANYONE to make 😳

Honest Guv 😗

>:(
    Stop that.

Good work Mr DB!

I noticed that while Tangoman and Dr Embolism had their photo taken in front of an advertising hoarding, they were conspicuous in their absence from the Royal Box itself.
    Do you think that when they got to the entrance the bouncers wouldn't let them in because they're not actually celebrities?
    Or did they remember that they were keeping a lower profile than ever and had to rush back home to poor nannyless Pigeonmelia?

BEL - are you going for some kind of multi-quoting word record, or were you just show-boating at how blooming easy it is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D
    Yay!

With the nanny that doesn't exist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I wonder if she actually gave him permission to call her that or if she's just another victim of his matey-nickname-mania.

He does seem to have a weird habit of shortening things. I had the misfortune to catch the last few minutes of 60MM makeover the other day (I had been watching a recording and stopped it at just the wrong time). Not only was he wearing a very pink inappropriately low cut t-shirt which looked like it came from the teenage girl's section at Primark, but when the victim, sorry lucky recipient, of his makeover returned home he steered her toward her friends/relatives and said - "Go on, give 'em a cud" A cud! Forgive me if this is an Australian thing, but I've never heard that used in that context before. It sounded ridiculous. What's wrong with cuddle? Or hug?

I think we could try & look for a deep & meaningful reason as to why he feels compelled to shorten everything, Kat, but I think the reason is quite simple, he's a prize pillock who thinks "he's down with the kids" & as for giving everyone stupid names, imo, it's like he's trying to fool himself that he's on very familiar terms with everyone.
    I imagine Kelly Holmes would be thinking, WTF, my own family don't even call me that:o
    Poor you, not only seeing TM but to top it off he was flashing his moobs in a skinny, pink T-Shirt. C'mon, I'll give you a cud.
    >:(
    Stop that.

I noticed that while Tangoman and Dr Embolism had their photo taken in front of an advertising hoarding, they were conspicuous in their absence from the Royal Box itself.
    Do you think that when they got to the entrance the bouncers wouldn't let them in because they're not actually celebrities?
    Or did they remember that they were keeping a lower profile than ever and had to rush back home to poor nannyless Pigeonmelia?

BEL - are you going for some kind of multi-quoting word record, or were you just show-boating at how blooming easy it is?

I know it's childish but...................that would be bloody hilarious, I wonder if he'd crumble in a distraught heap or give it........."do you know who I am, I had a no.1 record 82 years ago!

A bit of both Az, but how rude, multi quoting isn't easy, it took me 7.2 seconds to get my head around it>:(:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With the nanny that doesn't exist.

I imagine poor Gloria is no longer required due to Ems being the perfect little wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine poor Gloria is no longer required due to Ems being the perfect little wife.

Ahem.
    Due to my recent world class Googling, I think I may be in danger of turning into the thread's fact nazi.
    Dr Embolism is, alas, not yet the perfect wife.
    Tangoman has not seen fit to bestow that humongous honour on her yet.
    She is undoubtedly the perfect Mum, and the bestest fiancee that ever was, but until the contract for the Greekenglian wedding of the century has been negotiated, she will just have to make do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahem.
    Due to my recent world class Googling, I think I may be in danger of turning into the thread's fact nazi.
    Dr Embolism is, alas, not yet the perfect wife.
    Tangoman has not seen fit to bestow that humongous honour on her yet.
    She is undoubtedly the perfect Mum, and the bestest fiancee that ever was, but until the contract for the Greekenglian wedding of the century has been negotiated, she will just have to make do.

I stand corrected, Master of Googling :blush: however being the optimist I am, since Ems is not officially Mrs TM, that gives her time to run for the hills before the Greek God finalises morphing Emily into one of these.............

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=stepford+wives&client=firefox-a&hs=KEB&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VTu4U_OhFaay7Abs-YHICw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=657#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=tNXmVm6ADGMxYM%253A%3BjiXpiVGv3jTpNM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.daleelak.tv%252Fuploads%252Fphotos%252F36%252FStepford-Wives-%282004%29-thumb-560xauto-26296.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.daleelak.tv%252Flistings%252FThe-Stepford-Wives%3B560%3B365
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best rated comment after the DM Wimbledon article
    Poppyboo, Herts uk, 3 hours ago

Saying Peter Andrea is a star is really scraping the bottom of the barrel!

Hard to disagree I reckon
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank is probably on CAN's list of enemies after he stopped Andre capitalising on his daughters by Elena Whatserface. I mean, what kind of parent doesn't want their children hoored out to the media? Soooo not DOTY behaviour, Lamps!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Frank is probably on CAN's list of enemies after he stopped Andre capitalising on his daughters by Elena Whatserface. I mean, what kind of parent doesn't want their children hoored out to the media? Soooo not DOTY behaviour, Lamps!

Bloody Hell forgot about that! So not only does FL have everything that TM would kill for in the looks dept, he could also teach him a thing or 2 on shielding your kids from the media.
    Yep safe to say FL isn't going to be TM's new BFF.

I request an official inquiry as to why TM was EVER DOTY!>:(;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And that's why Lamps has never won DOTY. I mean, FGS, I couldn't pick his kids out of a line up and that is so unfair as we have a RIGHT to know every time they fart. I mean, what sort of a father is he, having a proper career that he's good at, having an actual fiancee with a real job and everything and we only know the bare minimum about his private life - outrageous >:(

Also, fair play to him the he refused to play his ex gfs silly games when she was with CAN and sold the homeless granny story - that one died a death after CAN binned her didn't it ;-)
This discussion has been closed.