Options

Winston & Danielle Are Like A Benny Hill Sketch

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have not laughed so much at a h/l's show for ages it was so funny and unexpected it was almost like BB had given them a secret task.

Comments

• Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I have not laughed so much at a h/l's show for ages it was so funny and unexpected it was almost like BB had given them a secret task.

and its funny waiting to see if they will pass the task too LOL
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't help laughing at them at the minute. Loving this little diversion from the usual past few nights:)

A few didn't like his poem to her. I LMAO at it:blush::D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When's the little bald man going to appear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

That is tomorrow night's h/l's along with the speeded up music.
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth was they supposed to be doing under the sheets - were they playing charades or tents?

Danielle is a fruitcake :)
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Winston was drinking fast in bed it was almost saying to the audience that he has to get wasted to get close to Danielle! :D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    What on earth was they supposed to be doing under the sheets - were they playing charades or tents?

Danielle is a fruitcake :)

Fruit & nuts last night.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't help laughing at them at the minute. Loving this little diversion from the usual past few nights:)

Me too. :-D He's so brazenly inappropriate.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Ah shoot me..but I find them quite sweet and funny together. She's so delightfully dotty and he's just well, a bit horny. It's like Sixties movie.

I want to see them do a version of 'Come Outside' with Danielle coyly resisting Winstons hamfisted advances pretending to be all virtuous and coy (but not really).
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I genuinely thought you were saying that as a euphemism for his winky. Me and my friends call it our "Ben Kingsley" which probably led me there.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    When Winston was drinking fast in bed it was almost saying to the audience that he has to get wasted to get close to Danielle! :D

It really did, so so funny :D
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fruit & nuts last night.

Very good :D
  • Options
    FiFi_TrixibellFiFi_Trixibell Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it was sweet and a little light relief from all the bitching and arguing we've been seeing in there. :)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL true but damn Benny hill OP you must be atleast mid thirties too like me or more :D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I genuinely thought you were saying that as a euphemism for his winky. Me and my friends call it our "Ben Kingsley" which probably led me there.

LMAO at the thread OP - very apt. And this comment in particular. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    LOL true but damn Benny hill OP you must be atleast mid thirties too like me or more :D

I wish.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »

and the rest, Benny Hill is even too old school for me :p
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually have any time for showmances but I find these 2 oddly watchable together.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »

Spot on. I think I've caught him on a number of occasions making ironic eye contact with the camera. It's very clever and very funny. So far he's getting it just right - if he over eggs it it'll be curtains. I think he's been coached.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Give the clippers to Helen again and it could be any of them :D

I too am loving the Danielle and Winston thing. Certainly preferable to Steven and Kimberley. I'm not sure if it's innocent or extremely well planned. Either way it's funny
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Another analogy for Winston and Danielle although not so funny is an old film called Two Mules for Sister Sarah. I fear you need to be even older to remember this than you would to get the Benny Hill analogy.

The film starred Shirley Maclaine as a hooker disguised as a nun. She hooks up with a soldier of fortune played by Clint Eastwood. She keeps making little slips in her pious persona (he catches sight of her taking a slug of whiskey, smoking on the dog end of a cheroot etc,) which he notices as incongruous but he doesn't unmask her fake behaviour until the end.