What song does that Rita Ora song remind me off?

MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
Forum Member
Need your help

I think Rita Ora's single "I will never let you down" sounds very similar to another or two, I just cant put my finger on it??

any takers

Comments

• MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Wow no one knows, or do you all dislike her as much as me :)
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    How Will I Know by Whitney?
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    every other song by rita ora or calvin harris.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Weird because I thought the same thing when I heard it first, it's such a basic pop song though... it's such a safe lead single
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it sounds like a Jessie J song, like a mixture of Domino, It's My Party and Sexy Lady. It was originally intended for Jessie wasn't it?

I've heard a few people compare it to Whitney too.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Damn it. Now i think it reminds me of something too.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it sounds like an Alexandra Burke song
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    I think it sounds like a Jessie J song, like a mixture of Domino, It's My Party and Sexy Lady. It was originally intended for Jessie wasn't it?

I've heard a few people compare it to Whitney too.

She said it was inspired by listening to a lot of Whitney and 90s dance she wanted to write a 'happy love song'
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BobbyMcGee wrote: »
    She said it was inspired by listening to a lot of Whitney and 90s dance she wanted to write a 'happy love song'

That's weird because I'm sure Calvin single-handedly wrote it. Maybe she should've said "sing".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    That's weird because I'm sure Calvin single-handedly wrote it. Maybe she should've said "sing".

I remember her saying things like "I wanted to write...", "I wrote this song when..." a lot during interviews about How We Do, even though she hasn't got a writing credit for it.

Who does she think she's kidding...
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it sounds like an Alexandra Burke song

Rita Ora has a similar but inferior voice to Alex. She was a background vocalist on Alex's first album so that's probably why those vibes are there.
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    I think it's very similar to Hard Out Here by Lily Allen. In fact if I get Rita Ora's song stuck in my head it normally blends into Hard Out Here.