Four In A Bed..New Series..Mon 12 March..5.30pm..Ch 4.

guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
Forum Member
✭✭
Brand new series..Looking forward to it!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/four-in-a-bed

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant! Great show, can't wait.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant! Great show, can't wait.

One more week of Coach Trip..Then this replaces it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll miss Brendan, but I do like B & B's anyway, they are all so different, and the people who run them. Must be such hard work.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to this! I know I'll be joining in the inevitable moaning about it being contrived and edited in favour of good telly and blah blah, but I look forward to that as well! :D
  • FFSFFS Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember liking it somewhat to begin with... and then I semi-recall it getting really goofy or something? Am I right? Was the last series particularly dire, riverside? Anyone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this! I know I'll be joining in the inevitable moaning about it being contrived and edited in favour of good telly and blah blah, but I look forward to that as well! :D

You're right! I can hear us already 'that one gave a swicky low vote' etc - all good fun! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FFS wrote: »
    I remember liking it somewhat to begin with... and then I semi-recall it getting really goofy or something? Am I right? Was the last series particularly dire, riverside? Anyone?

As in any series the 1st one was fresh and new but in the 2nd people got a bit more savvy as to what was expected of them. We shall have to see what series 3 brings!
  • FFSFFS Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, so it wasn't anything drastic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FFS wrote: »

Around the middle of the last series we were all (quite rightly imo) commenting that people were being overly picky for the sake of it, and that some of the questions on the "anonymous" questionnaires were a bit silly, as in "would you stay here again", whereas "would you recommend this hotel to a friend" might be a more sensible question.

Also, I felt that last series the people who were promoting their barge rental business really had no place on the show, as they were not a B&B, yet they walked away with the plaque! :rolleyes:

And the only thing my opinion hasn't changed on is the state of said plaque! It's cr*p and always has been! Who would be bothered displaying that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Around the middle of the last series we were all (quite rightly imo) commenting that people were being overly picky for the sake of it, and that some of the questions on the "anonymous" questionnaires were a bit silly, as in "would you stay here again", whereas "would you recommend this hotel to a friend" might be a more sensible question.

Also, I felt that last series the people who were promoting their barge rental business really had no place on the show, as they were not a B&B, yet they walked away with the plaque! :rolleyes:

And the only thing my opinion hasn't changed on is the state of said plaque! It's cr*p and always has been! Who would be bothered displaying that!

I had forgotten about the barge!

You are right, some of them are so desperate to get the plaque, it is embarrassing - 'have to take £10 off because the jams didn't have a spoon each' etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another pathetic excuse for a suggestive title. Are the program makers frustrated Sun journalists?
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll miss Brendan, but I do like B & B's anyway, they are all so different, and the people who run them. Must be such hard work.

I know, I sometimes think how I would like to open a B&B, then I think about no days off. I think I'll just watch it on telly.
    I love the way the b&bs are all so different and some of the owners are great entertainment.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good news about this coming back.

I was wondering what I was going to do with myself once CT finished. Now I know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news! Love this program!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    I know, I sometimes think how I would like to open a B&B, then I think about no days off. I think I'll just watch it on telly.
    I love the way the b&bs are all so different and some of the owners are great entertainment.

You should..you have the right username!
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should..you have the right username!

Haha, yes. MRSgotobed's gotobed and breakfast. A new career and obsession on the hunt for stray pubes,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this. I've only watched a few from last series but remember one in particular. There was an older woman (German IIRC) who had animals and her place was full of cat or dog hairs and when it came to reviewing everyone elses b&b's she deliberately picked up on the most trivial things and underrated everyone. Fortunately, they knew she was playing a game and she came last. :D
  • dean michaeldean michael Posts: 29,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new series of the show where B&B owners host one another starts 12th March on Channel 4 at 5.30pm.
  • GwylfaGwylfa Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A b and b in Bishops Castle ( Near Shrewsbury) is in this series.It was featured in the local evening paper( The Shropshire Star) towards the end of last year.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to the new series
  • AngelDollAngelDoll Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    A new series of the show where B&B owners host one another starts 12th March on Channel 4 at 5.30pm.

Thanks for that! I love this programme! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to this! Hope there are just proper B&Bs mostly, no small hotels or floating holiday rentals! :D
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I'll be watching :)
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And no celebrity last minute b&b owners like Jean Boat Symth or whatever her name is the woman, who makes people speak posh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starts today..Looking forward to it!