Is it all about to kick of in Israel and Palestine again?

Comments

• dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    getzls wrote: »
    Are they? Let me say this.

If the Palestinians laid down their weapons Israel would help them.

If Israel destroyed their weapons the Arabs would kill every Jew right down to the last baby.

Sounds about right to me.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Meercam wrote: »
    Murdered immediately by the look of it.

The three bodies were found around 6 pm in a shallow grave dug by their abductors in the wadi between Beit Khalil and Halhul. According to preliminary estimates, the boys were shot shortly after their kidnapping, as planned beforehand by the abductors.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4536378,00.html

Disgusting.

Roll on Cast Lead 2.

Poor boys. This really doesn't bode well at all.
  • paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member

If Israel destroyed their weapons the Arabs would kill every Jew right down to the last baby.

Peace loving Muslims never kill people , Syria and Iraq is a haven of peace at the moment
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Based on how they treat their own non-Jewish citizens I would seriously doubt that. You can even be "the wrong sort of Jew" and can't marry in Israel or be buried in Jewish cemeteries
    Forum Member
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Based on how they treat their own non-Jewish citizens I would seriously doubt that. You can even be "the wrong sort of Jew" and can't marry in Israel or be buried in Jewish cemeteries

It may have gone unnoticed by you but have you seen what Muslims are doing to Muslims all over the Middle East , they have even bought back crucifixion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674102/ISIS-extremists-Syria-crucify-eight-rebels-rival-group-fierce-three-way-clashes-intensify.html

Do you seriously think the Israelis are as bad :confused:
  • MeercamMeercam Posts: 1,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You must have missed the thousands of non-Jewish immigrants flocking to Israel every year.
    It's such a terrible place that there's a thousand Africans camped on the border trying to get in while Israel has had to build fences to keep illegals out.

Maybe they should have settled in one of those tolerant, peaceful muslim countries they passed through on the way.
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul2307 wrote: »
    It may have gone unnoticed by you but have you seen what Muslims are doing to Muslims all over the Middle East , they have even bought back crucifixion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674102/ISIS-extremists-Syria-crucify-eight-rebels-rival-group-fierce-three-way-clashes-intensify.html

Ah, the Abu Ghraib defence - it's OK to do nasty things because others do nastier things. Long time since anyone used it - but the fact you have to resort to that says a lot about the State of Israel.
    Amos Oz wrote:
    "People like you, who want Israel to go on behaving like a European society, are heading for disappointment. Israel is becoming a Middle Eastern country. In future, I hope that it will not behave worse than other Middle Eastern countries, but I doubt that it will behave any better."
    Forum Member
    Ah, the Abu Ghraib defence - it's OK to do nasty things because others do nastier things. Long time since anyone used it - but the fact you have to resort to that says a lot about the State of Israel.

No its shows the mentality of the people they are fighting to survive against , you don't honestly think that the Muslims wouldn't kill every single Jew if they won do you ?
  • DaccoDacco Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad, poor boys.
  • MeercamMeercam Posts: 1,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These are difficult times for the anti-Israel Lefties now that the true face of Islamic extremism is there for the whole world to see.
  • angarrackangarrack Posts: 5,493
    Forum Member
    He's been peeing himself with excitement since they were kidnapped. Round up the usual suspects, destroy Palestinian property, more excuses to expel people.

You two remind me of those women who kept up their knitting as the tumbrils rolled past on their way to the guillotine.
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    No its shows the mentality of the people they are fighting to survive against , you don't honestly think that the Muslims wouldn't kill every single Jew if they won do you ?

Amazing how most Middle East countries used to have synagogues and Jewish communities living in peace without any problems for centuries. Something happened about 60 years ago to change all that, I wonder what it was?
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Stop your ridiculous pretence at being offended. You just don't like being reminded that the Israelis are as bad as the Palestinians.

No. I am offended. I find your death top trumps offensive. As I do your mitigation.

As far as I'm aware only one side deliberately targets bus loads of civilians. Only one side launches missiles from civilian apartment blocks so when the other retaliates those civilians die.

Or am I wrong?
  • angarrackangarrack Posts: 5,493
    Forum Member
    Amazing how most Middle East countries used to have synagogues and Jewish communities living in peace without any problems for centuries. Something happened about 60 years ago to change all that, I wonder what it was?

Lets think now. Could it have something to do with revolution and the overthrow of moderate, paternalist, regimes?
    Forum Member

Middle Eastern countries haven't been at peace for 2000 years who are you trying to kid
    Forum Member
    flagpole wrote: »
    No. I am offended. I find your death top trumps offensive. As I do your mitigation.

As far as I'm aware only one side deliberately targets bus loads of civilians. Only one side launches missiles from civilian apartment blocks so when the other retaliates those civilians die.

Or am I wrong?
    You are totally and utterly wrong, but I've long understood that reason doesn't work against irrational hatred.
    Forum Member
    Middle Eastern countries haven't been at peace for 2000 years who are you trying to kid

Who was causing the unrest before 600AD?
  • BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are totally and utterly wrong, but I've long understood that reason doesn't work against irrational hatred.

Heh, looked in a mirror recently?

Couldn't make this sh!te up.
    Forum Member
    Who was causing the unrest before 600AD?

Babylonians , Assyrians , Persians , Romans , Macedonians take your pick
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blair is supposed to be the Peace Envoy in the Middle East but he's rubbish at his job. He's visited Gaza only once during seven years.
    Forum Member
    Blair is supposed to be the Peace Envoy in the Middle East but he's rubbish at his job. He's visited Gaza only once during seven years.

Judging by what he did to this country they should be glad he has only been there once , it would be an even bigger mess if had gone more often
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by what he did to this country they should be glad he has only been there once , it would be an even bigger mess if had gone more often

That's tragically funny. I don't understand why he's still got the job. It should be given to someone who might be good at it, someone who shows interest at least.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What would happen if they all laid down their weapons at the same time?
  • BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think its grumpiness caused by Ramadan?

Some people do

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-attacks-ramadan-controversial-3786461
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,793
    Forum Member
    Peace loving Muslims never kill people , Syria and Iraq is a haven of peace at the moment

http://unispal.un.org/unispal.nsf/0/be07c80cda4579468525734800500272?OpenDocument

Figures from 7 years ago, not including how many civilians israel killed in late 2009/early 2010 in Gaza.