Russell Brand's image change.

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes me laugh how people are taken in by this Russell Brand idiot.

He's supposed to be intelligent with a 'fantastic command of the English language' yet if you hear him speak, he doesn't know when to use the word 'were'. :rolleyes:

He'll often say 'was' like the uneducated, stupid person he is. :D

And those oh so 'clever' big words randomly thrown in every other sentence to make him sound 'brainy'. I wish people would wake up, that there is a massive publicity machine behind him.

Like that other dope, Katie Price.

He has never claimed in the past that he is some genius.. Its other people who say he is. He cant help the way he talks.
    Its actually quite refreshing and different.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's supposed to be intelligent with a 'fantastic command of the English language' yet if you hear him speak, he doesn't know when to use the word 'were'. :rolleyes:

And those oh so 'clever' big words randomly thrown in every other sentence to make him sound 'brainy'. I wish people would wake up, that there is a massive publicity machine behind him.

Funny how most males dislike him... ;)
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's supposed to be intelligent with a 'fantastic command of the English language'
    yet if you hear him speak, he doesn't know when to use the word 'were'. :rolleyes:

Are you confusing him with Stephen Fry?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care who's behind him, I know when I like someone. Russell is far from stupid. He's bright, sharp with a lightening repartee. Oh and I love his "Dickensian" speak, even if it is put on - it suits him and makes me laugh. Was watching a selection of old Russell clips last night with him on BBBM and his early JR interviews and they were hilarious.

^^ This. :)