Options

EastEnders- Mon 23 July 2012- Olympic (Baby)Fever hits Albert Square as EE GOES LIVE!

Comments

• Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A chip? More like the chip shop.

HAHAHAHAH that made me laugh!
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,956
    Forum Member
    catsmeow wrote: »
    Hey mona, I just seen the VD blog and the horrid things she said about you. You know where she said to go live under a bridge, well she posted the exact same thing to me here a few months ago and was banned for two days. Can she not think of anything different to say. (Am I allowed to say VD?)

I havent read it
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A chip? More like the chip shop.

:D:D
    pat and your oneliners:D:D
  • Options
    stej86stej86 Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion that episode has to win the british soap awards for best episode of the year. Perry was excellent and so proud. 10/10
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I havent read it

Don't even waste your time reading it, mona. It sounds like she has a persecution complex.
  • Options
    malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She called her Tanya!
  • Options
    Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perry and Danielle were amazing!
    Lola looked like a tangerine :eek:
  • Options
    lmddawsonlmddawson Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Haven't watched Eastenders in a while, but absolutely loved this! Congratulations to cast + crew for no mistakes too, very hard especially considering the scale of the scenes.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Maybe because Shirley was recently on the scaffolding and was terrified of heights and wants to overcome it. She actually looks very pretty when she smiles. A smile does more to make a woman look beautiful than makeup even.

I thought Shirley came across as very warm in tonight's episodes, especially during the live segment; as did most of the actors involved in the outdoor scenes, because it was live and they were enjoying the atmosphere; but Shirley, especially, felt very... 'endearing', almost. They should utilise that aspect of Linda Henry's personality more and start bringing it into the character, start making Shirley more three-dimensional.

I know I shouldn't really compare one character to another just because they were played by the same actress, but Yvonne was such a hugely popular character in Bad Girls because she was such a tough old bird but she had a big heart underneath it. We see glimpses of that every now and then with Shirley but they never really act on it, preferring to just have her going around in circles instead, shouting at people and making idle threats. She could be one of the show's greatest assets if they started rounding her out more, like they did with Pat.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Shirley absail thing seems a bit odd. Will be a very short absail. I'm wondering if Zainab saying "last time someone was up on that roof they fell to their death" is perhaps foreshadowing how Ben will leave? Can't see any other reason for the absail plot.

I don't understand the whole absail thing either, but I thought Zainab's line was a very clear inside-joker shout-out to the last live episode and Bradley's death.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Don't even waste your time reading it, mona. It sounds like she has a persecution complex.

I went back and actually read more of that blog. But I've come to the conclusion that there's absolutely no point whatsoever to it. Fair enough, if you want to criticise the show and be really negative about it - go ahead. But they don't provide any constructive words, ignoring any positive aspect they may have enjoyed. By the time you finish reading it, you end up thinking the person merely enjoys the bashing, and in a lot of cases, goading real people online with snippy comments about their differing opinions and ideas. You come away thinking ''Why the hell do you even bother with a show you clearly despise?'' - which renders everything they say completely lacking in credibility.
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the reason Perry winked was as it was meant to be the live torch cam which has been following the torch everywhere?

PJ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I don't understand the whole absail thing either, but I thought Zainab's line was a very clear inside-joker shout-out to the last live episode and Bradley's death.

Yes, I know what she was referring to. But then I was thinking about how rubbish such an absail would be and how short it would be and thought there must be some dramatic thing that will happen such as a fall and when you think of it like that it could also foreshadow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, I know what she was referring to. But then I was thinking about how rubbish such an absail would be and how short it would be and thought there must be some dramatic thing that will happen such as a fall and when you think of it like that it could also foreshadow.

I think its just part of the storyline ben doesnt leave till september
  • Options
    Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I looked at her Twitter feed too. She's threatening to send Shane Richie's tweets to her to the production team. :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/Emilia1956/status/227513369333231616

Pathetic.

What a horrible and wicked witch. I see the police getting involved and as a policeman myself the situation will definitely be taken further.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I think its just part of the storyline ben doesnt leave till september

Okay, thanks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a horrible and wicked witch. I see the police getting involved and as a policeman myself the situation will definitely be taken further.

:confused:can you not report it?
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Are you?:eek::eek::eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    whats this blog thing everyones going on about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont think we should be giving her any attention thats just ehat she wants
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Is it definitely that woman who used to write bibles for comments in this thread? I used to enjoy reading what she had to say, had no idea this was going on.
  • Options
    Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Are you?:eek::eek::eek::D
    Not fully but I do work around that area.
    :confused:can you not report it?

Tbh, I'd just report it to your nearest police station. It should be dealt with.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Tbh, I'd just report it to your nearest police station. It should be dealt with.

But she lives nowhere near me
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ok. Even report it to the BBC and let them deal with it. They will no doubt get the Police involved.
    I suspect the BEEB are actually aware of it.
    Is it definitely that woman who used to write bibles for comments in this thread? I used to enjoy reading what she had to say, had no idea this was going on.
    Yes It is.