Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 3)

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    There was a CDWM October thread. Not sure if there was one last month or this month.
    Yes, I saw that one. Thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    PMSL at Mark's shirt,,,it doesn't quite fit over his huge belly :D:D,,he is giving the ladies a flash :D
    Forum Member
    Rebecca is a prettier Joanne Froggatt lookalike imo
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,702
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Somebody gave Cathy 1, must only be the second time in her life.:o
    Pennies just dropped!!!:):)

Aaaw bless Summer :)
    Naughty Hoppy (as per usual) but quick and clever :D
    I think the name undersells the standard that's inside. It suggests cheap and basic but is much better than that.

Which is why we call it Sssssssshhhhhhh :D
    It looked good I thought and very good value - the location is absolutely excellent overlooking the common, easy stroll into the centre of town and not too far to walk to the railway station either.

This post has not been sponsored by either Smart and Simple Hotel or the Royal Tunbridge Wells tourist information bureau :D
    Forum Member
    Was it fake tan on the sheets,,,,or was it a dirty protest :D
    Forum Member
    I don't think Mark can have too much of a grumble about the size of the bathroom, when its his stomach in the way :D
    Forum Member
    The son had already put a 10 for the breakfast, before Mothers say so :o:o,,,if she hadn't of agreed, i suspect it would have been smacked bare bums for him later
    Forum Member
    PMSL,,,someone gave her a 1 :D:D:D,,,let the fun begin :D
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Perhaps someone should start a new CDWM thread, I usualy watch it after 4IAB( Im watching it now :D )

Ditto:D
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,702
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    I don't think Mark can have too much of a grumble about the size of the bathroom, when its his stomach in the way :D
    Was it specifically the size of the shower cubicle and its opening?
    To be fair, most people shouldn't find that an issue.

Note though how the guy who prefers a bath gets a room without one and the woman who's very water conscious gets the room with a large bath :kitty:
    (I have no idea why that's a 'kitty' icon, or why we need one, but I'm making it my new 'roll eyes' substitute ^_^)

It looks as though Cathy usually only lets out her loft conversion, but her TA reviews are great and say she's a good host. Maybe she's just the type who doesn't come across at all well on a reality show?
    Her loft has a very steep apex roof though, not much headroom by the look of it...wonder who'll be put up there?
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe Cathy's mocking of Millie, what a nasty woman >:(
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    I couldn't believe Cathy's mocking of Millie, what a nasty woman >:(

I expect that Millie will be very vindictive tomorrow but certainly with justification and then the stick insect will laugh it all off as someone who doesn't like being criticised, the irony.

The others will do the decent thing and be pleasant, where really they should all score her 1 for everything, to teach her a lesson in humility.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I think the name undersells the standard that's inside. It suggests cheap and basic but is much better than that.

I agree. But wonder if the Simple is to do with Simon's sense of humour ? Simple Simon?
  • nellieknelliek Posts: 10,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hard and bouncy???

Something Simon picked up on when he read the feedback, while I was still shouting at the TV from when Cathy said it. Does she not realise how stupid she has made herself sound? (for the umpteenth time this week!)

And if she can feel the springs then perhaps she and sonny jim should have refrained from jumping on to the bed in the first place when they were checking out the rooms. I know she and Alex jumped on at least two of the beds this week, making themselves look idiots. Seriously, does anyone jump on a bed when they go to a hotel/B&B? And even if the producers had suggested such an action to her surely common sense should have told her that women of her age just don't do that sort of thing. Just hope Mark doesn't jump on the bed at her place!:D :D:D

As for her comment about wanting to see more of Mark at breakfast how would that have been possible when he was doing the cooking? (We need a 'words fail me' smilie.) Though I think she was still stinging from not being put in the room with the £15,000 en-suite. She muttered about being 'in the budget room'.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    nelliek wrote: »
    Something Simon picked up on when he read the feedback, while I was still shouting at the TV from when Cathy said it. Does she not realise how stupid she has made herself sound? (for the umpteenth time this week!)

And if she can feel the springs then perhaps she and sonny jim should have refrained from jumping on to the bed in the first place when they were checking out the rooms. I know she and Alex jumped on at least two of the beds this week, making themselves look idiots. Seriously, does anyone jump on a bed when they go to a hotel/B&B? And even if the producers had suggested such an action to her surely common sense should have told her that women of her age just don't do that sort of thing. Just hope Mark doesn't jump on the bed at her place!:D :D:D

As for her comment about wanting to see more of Mark at breakfast how would that have been possible when he was doing the cooking? (We need a 'words fail me' smilie.) Though I think she was still stinging from not being put in the room with the £15,000 en-suite. She muttered about being 'in the budget room'.

^_^

I don't know what this smilie is meant to be but it has no mouth so I suppose you can use it as a words fail me smilie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    She has totally shot herself in both feet. There's no way her business will survive after this.

Cathy has been unbelievable. :o:o:o Mean and unreasonable towards the other B&B owners
    What a shock to see her place! Dull, dull, dull!

Can't wait for tomorrow's programme and the results...
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    PMSL at Mark's shirt,,,it doesn't quite fit over his huge belly :D:D,,he is giving the ladies a flash :D

I wonder when he last saw little willie :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I wonder when he last saw little willie :blush:

Probably when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister.
    Forum Member
    Probably when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister.

:confused: I don't get that :blush:
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    I expect that Millie will be very vindictive tomorrow but certainly with justification and then the stick insect will laugh it all off as someone who doesn't like being criticised, the irony.

The others will do the decent thing and be pleasant, where really they should all score her 1 for everything, to teach her a lesson in humility.

I hope they are harsh on her as it will be payback. At least they all know what she is like and she did not just pick on one b & b.

Very nasty woman >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :confused: I don't get that :blush:

The last time he saw little willie.
    Forum Member
    The last time he saw little willie.

Willie Whitelaw ? I am talking about his *you know what* :blush: The saying comes from a rude seaside postcard :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willie Whitelaw ? I am talking about his *you know what* :blush: The saying comes from a rude seaside postcard :D

I know what you are saying. What I mean is, because he is so fat, the last time he was his little willie, Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister. Boom Boom. :D
    Forum Member
    I know what you are saying. What I mean is, because he is so fat, the last time he was his little willie, Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister. Boom Boom. :D

D'oh .. get it now :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    D'oh .. get it now :D:D

Better late than never. :p
This discussion has been closed.