Options

Pauline is just bloody impossible!!

BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
Forum Member
Grrrrrrrrrr!!

On Friday, Rylan suggested she would get a really good drilling on the psych programme, as far Is I can see, she got off lightly. As with the Friday show where Vanessa tried to drill her, it was stopped in it's tracks, just as in this show with Denise. This bloody woman is so good at deflecting, so self obsessed and deluded she will simply go away thinking she was completely right. Stupid, ignorant woman. I was just really disappointed in todays psych show.

Comments

• Options
    soozesooze Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agree - was so disappointed that Ian Lee kept stopping her. It was as if he was being told not to let anything contentious continue
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee just get rid of him
  • Options
    Analogue110Analogue110 Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birdcage wrote: »
    Grrrrrrrrrr!!

On Friday, Rylan suggested she would get a really good drilling on the psych programme, as far Is I can see, she got off lightly. As with the Friday show where Vanessa tried to drill her, it was stopped in it's tracks, just as in this show with Denise. This bloody woman is so good at deflecting, so self obsessed and deluded she will simply go away thinking she was completely right. Stupid, ignorant woman. I was just really disappointed in todays psych show.

Well she has not committed any crime or anything like that so what do you expect the panel to do? she is allowed to hold her own views and does not have to accept they are wrong even if people disagree with her.

If you wanted Pauline to see the result of her actions then she should have remained in the house where no doubt eventually the others would have no longer put up with her.
    I think in Pauline's mind she sees the house descend in to chaos after her ejection, so vindicating her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    i hated pauline and for that reason wanted her to stay in , but sadly not many people think the way i do about evictions . i would rather all the ones i dislike stayed , far more entertaining . i think we could have some classic BBs over the years if certain housemates stayed , instead we usually end up with the inevitable bore fest .
  • Options
    SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sooze wrote: »
    agree - was so disappointed that Ian Lee kept stopping her. It was as if he was being told not to let anything contentious continue

https://twitter.com/iainlee/status/480493917780324352
    I'm mad at you. You never let pauline answer Denises questions. Pauline gets away with her bad behavior yet again.
    sorry. I was being told to move on. I'm just a monkey.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sooze wrote: »

He kept stopping her because she was full of BS. Far from not being contentious he told her 'you would do my f**king head in in that house'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shades1 wrote: »
    i hated pauline and for that reason wanted her to stay in , but sadly not many people think the way i do about evictions . i would rather all the ones i dislike stayed , far more entertaining . i think we could have some classic BBs over the years if certain housemates stayed , instead we usually end up with the inevitable bore fest .

Very well put.
  • Options
    earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    I didn't expect Pauline to get a "grilling". Emma and Rylan are so lightweight. They should bring in someone else to conduct interviews. Someone to give them S***. That's what they deserve.. In fact ,if Emma and Rylan don't step up to the mark, Dump them. There are plenty more good presenters out there
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Says it all really, and it's fair enough I suppose. I was willing Denise Welch on last night because I think Pauline deserved to be forced to be held accountable, but at the same time, if they had sat back and let Denise carry on, it would still have been a form of bullying and therefore just as wrong as Pauline was.

I think Pauline pretty much got the message though, which is all that matters. Maybe she'll have a re-think about herself after that. Probably not, but at least she knows now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shades1 wrote: »

I'm with you on that shadest, I wanted her to stay in. I quite enjoy watching the hms I dislike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't expect Pauline to get a "grilling". Emma and Rylan are so lightweight. They should bring in someone else to conduct interviews. Someone to give them S***. That's what they deserve.. In fact ,if Emma and Rylan don't step up to the mark, Dump them. There are plenty more good presenters out there

These people are not war criminals, in the final analysis all they have to say is that they think they are right but the voters disagree. They do not have to subject themselves to anything in the way of grilling "Paxman style"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Says it all really, and it's fair enough I suppose. I was willing Denise Welch on last night because I think Pauline deserved to be forced to be held accountable, but at the same time, if they had sat back and let Denise carry on, it would still have been a form of bullying and therefore just as wrong as Pauline was.

I think Pauline pretty much got the message though, which is all that matters. Maybe she'll have a re-think about herself after that. Probably not, but at least she knows now :)

Eh? are you serious??!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well she has not committed any crime or anything like that so what do you expect the panel to do? she is allowed to hold her own views and does not have to accept they are wrong even if people disagree with her.

If you wanted Pauline to see the result of her actions then she should have remained in the house where no doubt eventually the others would have no longer put up with her.
    I think in Pauline's mind she sees the house descend in to chaos after her ejection, so vindicating her.

No, of course she's not committed any crime, she's been a bully in the house though and I believe she should be brought up on that. She's so good at deflecting though, and with the time limitations of the programmes, she's managed to convince herself she's completely fair and just. She's a ****.
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Pauline did not get any message...she still thinks she is completely in the right an everyone else is wrong

Stopping Denise pulling her up on her behaviour and everyone fawning over her just confirms this in her deluded mind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    skiprunner wrote: »
    Pauline did not get any message...she still thinks she is completely in the right an everyone else is wrong

Stopping Denise pulling her up on her behaviour and everyone fawning over her just confirms this in her deluded mind

Yep, exactly.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birdcage wrote: »
    Eh? are you serious??!
    If Denise had been allowed to let rip in the same vein as she was so obviously heading, yes - totally serious.

Bullying a nasty person doesn't make it right cos they're nasty.

Don't get me wrong - personally, I was willing Iain to stfu and let Denise get on with tearing the woman to shreds, but that's cos I'm a bad person. :D:blush:
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I agree with everything on here but Pauline presented herself last night as a soft spoken shadow of her former self. She smiled instead of beamed, she was unsure, she was spoken to by Denise who kept on saying, it was not the initial nominations that you were evicted for but your awful behaviour of bitching, whispering and intimidation.

Pauline is still banging on about Jale today on the BB app, she is obsessed with her. I think it was because Jale told her to calm down during an argument and Pauline couldn't take verbal comebacks from anyone.

The wrap party is sure going to need some big big bouncers.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline is one messed up woman she is totally in the wrong but cant see it
  • Options
    elite61elite61 Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Zoomer_ wrote: »
    Iain Lee just get rid of him

Oh I so agree! What an obnoxious, egoistical, foul mouthed individual! Can't stand him, Rylan would be so much better on his own.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Kromm wrote: »

That second link - 1500 complaints to Ofcom and they don't even mention the word 'bully' over two nights of interviews.

It really makes me think if she has something on BB (bits are scripted - ? I'm beginning to wonder). Their interviews by the main presenters should reflect upon their time in the house and the biggest incidents and this hasn't happened at all - it shouldn't be down to the guests, with the presenters shutting them up for it.

I think I'll wait until Toya's hopefully evicted on Friday and then quit - wasted too much time on this farce of a series already.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    We were promised a more in-depth interview with Pauline and we got nothing of the sort. It's pathetic really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member

It's interesting that Ian Lee tweeted this. (Although it was pretty obvious that this was what was happening)
    It seems many posters are unhappy about the wishy washy interviews that disliked HMs get, and tend to blame Rylan, Emma and Ian.
    I'm not a great fan of any if them frankly, but given that both Vanessa and Denise were interrupted in their more incisive quizzing of Pauline, it suggests that it's probably not the presenters per se who choose to adopt a pussy footing approach to troublesome evictees, but rather that they are acting on the general dictate of the producers, who after all control their earpieces.
    This, to my mind, makes for dreary viewing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's interesting that Ian Lee tweeted this. (Although it was pretty obvious that this was what was happening)
    It seems many posters are unhappy about the wishy washy interviews that disliked HMs get, and tend to blame Rylan, Emma and Ian.
    I'm not a great fan of any if them frankly, but given that both Vanessa and Denise were interrupted in their more incisive quizzing of Pauline, it suggests that it's probably not the presenters per se who choose to adopt a pussy footing approach to troublesome evictees, but rather that they are acting on the general dictate of the producers, who after all control their earpieces.
    This, to my mind, makes for dreary viewing!

The interviews are always disappointing because voters have worked themselves up into such a state over the evictee. Other than putting Pauline on the rack or having electrodes attached to her, it is difficult to see what would satisfy.

Love the "LumpyLatimer" RIP Joyce Grenfell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline is one messed up woman she is totally in the wrong but cant see it

She is certainly a bit eccentric but sometimes her actions do make a little sense.

The incident with Winston in the shower may be one. While it was unquestionably none of her business who Winston had a shower with, Pauline said her reason for having a word with him was to try an prevent the incident from developing into a full scale row and she may have succeeded. We will never know, but given the present unstable state of the housemates, should an incident like that happen again, they will go up like a bomb.

Here's hoping :D