Options

Teen Wolf Season 4 (US Pace) Spoilers in Tags

Comments

• Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    It's gotten better each episode this series. The last episode was brilliant.

I agree I was worried when the first few episodes weren't so good but it's getting better by the episode and hopefully will continue to get better as the season progresses!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can those of you who've seen this weeks episode confirm that during the scene with Lydia and Mason there was no dialogue heard? I've seen some reviews of the episode where people mentioned they heard what they were saying?
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Can those of you who've seen this weeks episode confirm that during the scene with Lydia and Mason there was no dialogue heard? I've seen some reviews of the episode where people mentioned they heard what they were saying?

There was something wrong I think. I thought at first that it was just my laptop and then I thought it was supposed to be like that as it made a little sense, but then I heard that MTV screwed up and uploaded a version with dialogue. I watched on watchseries and there was no dialogue, and then after the scene it went to normal, so I thought it was part of the whole Lydia dream like sequence.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »

I had no dialogue either, it was a glitch but I thought they did it on purpose (tbh I thought it actually made it super creepy).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=745021078895451&set=vb.150047735059458&type=2&theater

Here's how it should have played out.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol I thought the Lydia scene was great. No idea it was a glitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    lol I thought the Lydia scene was great. No idea it was a glitch.

I assumed it was part of the story with that whole freaky room she was in I didn't realise it was a glitch either but I'm glad to find out what happened!
  • Options
    PlatinumStevePlatinumSteve Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Liam, he's going to make an awesome werewolf, so intense. But I kinda feel creepy when I think about how I was 11 when Dylan Sprayberry was born, haha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the episode.

OMG at the two teen hunters. They where so smug and I just hated them instantly :D Hope Peter gets them.

Love Derek and Scotts moment with Liam it was like a proud Father :)

This storyline so far is interesting. I do think this season is heading towards a Lydia centric arc like last time was Stiles centric.
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another great episode.

Loved Scott v the overly smug tee hunter :) . His face was brilliant, more slight annoyance than threat lol.

Parish being supernatural wasn't a shock (I swear he said he was drawn to Beacon Hills in 3B), now comes the guessing game as to what he is.

So first Alison, then Aiden as keys to the deadpool. Who else died in 3B? Because that seems to be the link.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to say that was the first time this season that I felt like Scott was anywhere close to being an Alpha. More please.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to say that was the first time this season that I felt like Scott was anywhere close to being an Alpha. More please.

Agree.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member

Yeah made me happy too, also loved the Derek and Scott scene testing the new betas temper
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone else get a lesbian vibe from Lydia and Malia when they were trying to figure out the 2nd code name? :)
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great episode. Scott proving his power and knocked out that teen girl hunter, the stupid bitch! :p I want Peter to go all alpha on them.

Interesting that Parish is on the list, can we assume he is supernatural then? Or are they also targeting those who know too much? Will Stiles be on the 3rd list?

Agree that this season will explore more into Lydia it seems just as 3B did with Stiles. As for the code, ermm...the 3rd one could be Jennifer? Or people who are missing.... Danny or Isaac?
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Did the Danny actor choose to leave? I don't get it he mentioned he knew about wolves in the finale of last season and then he's just gone I wanted to know how he knew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Great episode. Scott proving his power and knocked out that teen girl hunter, the stupid bitch! :p I want Peter to go all alpha on them.

Interesting that Parish is on the list, can we assume he is supernatural then? Or are they also targeting those who know too much? Will Stiles be on the 3rd list?

Agree that this season will explore more into Lydia it seems just as 3B did with Stiles. As for the code, ermm...the 3rd one could be Jennifer? Or people who are missing.... Danny or Isaac?

He's only worth 5m, which is one less than Kira (I think) so he's something, but maybe nothing huge for now.
    nats18 wrote: »
    Did the Danny actor choose to leave? I don't get it he mentioned he knew about wolves in the finale of last season and then he's just gone I wanted to know how he knew.

Unknown, can't find any info about him at all and even NATWPD seem to know if he's going to be in this season. Maybe he changed his mind and ran off with Ethan:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Renewed for a 20 episode season 5

http://mashable.com/2014/07/24/teen-wolf-renewed-for-season-5/

Please, some UK broadcaster, pick it the hell up:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »

Confirmed by Hypable
    Danny will be back. No word on when, just that we haven't seen the last of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the episode. Found it interesting but not as good as the previous. At least the hunter got killed off.

Wonder what type of supernatural Dep. Parrish is???

I think the benefactor is Grandpa Argent. He is the only villain type character and currently alive so would not surprise me. Getting revenge for his Grand daughter Allison being murdered by supernatural creatures.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the episode. Found it interesting but not as good as the previous. At least the hunter got killed off.

Wonder what type of supernatural Dep. Parrish is???

I think the benefactor is Grandpa Argent. He is the only villain type character and currently alive so would not surprise me. Getting revenge for his Grand daughter Allison being murdered by supernatural creatures.

But his daughter is on the list, and I found it rather telling that Peter Hale is not on any of the three lists. I think I don't want it to be GA because I never really liked him, but maybe if it is we'll finally close his character out.
  • Options
    PlatinumStevePlatinumSteve Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night "Weaponized" liked it, but not enough Liam for me, lol. The story is progressing pretty well, even if at points it feels plodding, Stiles/Malia is cute I like it, while Scott/Kira feels like it's taking forever to develop. The Benefactor I feel like it's going to be stupid, but I do look forward to seeing Scott and his "pack" fight them, because the fight scenes are always really good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was yelling at Scott to remember how Deucalion wasn't always blind and then he heard me:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good episode. However, does anyone else think Derek is being under used. It's almost like he has gone to a secondary character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good episode. However, does anyone else think Derek is being under used. It's almost like he has gone to a secondary character.

A bit, yeah, and I don't like him with Braeden because it seems like the whole thing is there just to give him something to do (so to speak).

Also, have they just bumped Kira out of the story for the rest of the season because 'going with my mother' seems like code for, byeeee, have fun till next year.:(
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's your money on who will be The Benefactor then???

Theories under spoiler tag (plus a potential spoiler)
    The main candidates online seem to be Peter, Kate, Gerard, Chris, Dept Parish & Danny.

For me, Peter just wants to take Scott's Alpha status, hence his comment about Scott being alive. Kate, Chris & Gerard have the loss of Alison factor but no real connection to Aiden.

We don't know what type of creature Parish is, or his real motivation for joining the BHPD.

And Danny has been MIA for a while, and knows more about the supernatural side of Beacon Hills................

There are rumours that we may find out in the next episode,