Music Upon Eviction

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What do people think about the music played as the evictee leaves?

I don't like it myself, if a housemate has been a **** they deserve to be boo'd, or if they have been great they deserve a cheery reception... with the music i can't hear a thing from the crowd...

Comments

• PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Rachael left (on the following day's highlight programme) we heard no music - so presumably it's a tv add on. Don't like it all - lets just hear the crowd reaction, however good or bad it is. Don't like the booing, but it ain't gonna stop now on the last series!
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    I don't like it at all, it's distracting from the crowd reaction which we want to hear, it's part of the eviction experience we the viewers get to enjoy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaulB1973 wrote: »
    When Rachael left (on the following day's highlight programme) we heard no music - so presumably it's a tv add on. Don't like it all - lets just hear the crowd reaction, however good or bad it is. Don't like the booing, but it ain't gonna stop now on the last series!

ahh right, so it doesn't spoil it for the crowd or the evictee, still spoils it for us.
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure the music was played to the crowd, I was walking by the house with the big mouth crowd and i could hear music...I THINK.
  • BK.BK. Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm totally 100% biased because I love Beyoncé/Crazy In Love especially, so I loved it when it suddenly blurted out last week :o

I do think I like it in general too though, I think. As long as the tune matches the housemate.