Options

Emmerdaily-17/04/12-Ali's Alphabet Allergy Assists Awful Accident Accusing Another

JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
Forum Member
Ali causes a disaster at the factory, but denies responsibility. Nicola argues with Jimmy, refusing to be landed with a homesick Elliot. Laurel is uncomfortable with the strange atmosphere between Ashley and Sandy.

Spoilers from itv.com

Evening All and MrB - You're very welcome :):)

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JackW wrote: »
    Ali causes a disaster at the factory, but denies responsibility. Nicola argues with Jimmy, refusing to be landed with a homesick Elliot. Laurel is uncomfortable with the strange atmosphere between Ashley and Sandy.

Spoilers from itv.com

Evening All and MrB - You're very welcome :):)

Hi JW :):) A Stars for you tonight :D:D Wonderful stuff... Hope your day went well. TYVM

Hello there all you lovely Dailians ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Hi JW :):) A Stars for you tonight :D:D Wonderful stuff... Hope your day went well. TYVM

Hello there all you lovely Dailians ;)

Thankyou kindly :) I had my last day of counselling today,so time for me to try on my own now :o
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,447
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Jack :)

Hope you found your counselling useful.

Evening all! :D
  • Options
    Mrs_Stig24Mrs_Stig24 Posts: 4,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, brilliant title Jack :D

I'm here, sort of. Slightly hungover from last night as I went a bit crazy with the cocktails. :o

Oh and a friend offered me some sort of Hungarian Brandy and I stupidly decided that it was a good idea to try some. ;) Never again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Jack :)

Hope you found your counselling useful.

Evening all! :D

Thankyou RK. Yes,I did, very much so.
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agatha is here.

Sorry I wasn't here last night, a big hairy man was spanking Agatha and doing unspeakable things :o

Lol @ Alphabet Allergy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JackW wrote: »
    Thankyou RK. Yes,I did, very much so.

Glad to hear it. Sometimes it helps to talk to an independent person who knows nothing about your life. A couple of my friends have seen a counsellor for different reasons and both said that they found the experience very helpful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agatha is here.

Sorry I wasn't here last night, a big hairy man was spanking Agatha and doing unspeakable things :o

Aggie, you really must stay away from public school headmasters with a fondness for dressing up in a gorilla costume...... ;):p
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggie, you really must stay away from public school headmasters with a fondness for dressing up in a gorilla costume...... ;):p

OH MY GOD IT WAS MrB :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agatha is here.

Lol @ Alphabet Allergy!

Thankyou Aggie :cool:
    Glad to hear it. Sometimes it helps to talk to an independent person who knows nothing about your life. A couple of my friends have seen a counsellor for different reasons and both said that they found the experience very helpful.

Indeed it does :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Mr. B isn't exalted enough to be at public school....:p:p:p
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone, love the thread title, Jack. Hope you're feeling OK. :)

Any chance of Ali getting sacked and deported back to Chavland? *Crosses fingers and all my 10 toes*
  • Options
    CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all :)
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Any chance of Ali getting sacked and deported back to Chavland? *Crosses fingers and all my 10 toes*

She'd just get a job somewhere else like the Woolpack or the B&B
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening to all of my Chaps and Chapettes! :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone :)
  • Options
    Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all and greetings to our thresdstarter Jack and our MQers SULLA and Lotty.:)

Well done on finishing your counselling Jack - hope it helps and good luck with using your new skills to cope with life's problems.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening everyone, love the thread title, Jack. Hope you're feeling OK. :)

Thankyou very much,I think I am yes :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Everyone:)

So I presume
    When Ali gets sacked we are supposed to feel sorry for her- well good luck with that one SB- she was an incompetent waste of space even before yesterday- they should have sacked the useless bint months ago
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    Allo All! :):D
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. B isn't exalted enough to be at public school....:p:p:p

Hmmmmm :eek:;)
  • Options
    maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone :)

Is it just me because I actually don't mind the Shameless family :o Every village (even those in North Yorkshire) has rough families and I actually quite like her who works in t'cafe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jewels501 wrote: »
    Evening all and greetings to our thresdstarter Jack and our MQers SULLA and Lotty.:)

Well done on finishing your counselling Jack - hope it helps and good luck with using your new skills to cope with life's problems.:)

Thankyou MySparkle xx ;)
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening all!
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening one and all. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maltshovel wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)

Is it just me because I actually don't mind the Shameless family :o Every village (even those in North Yorkshire) has rough families and I actually quite like her who works in t'cafe.

I feel a little ambivalent about Ali, Ruby & Amelia. I like Rachel but I'm not keen on Sean.

I think that they probably need to "soften" Ali & Sean more and gave them a decent storyline rather than the rubbish they've had so far.