Options

Who will David Wicks bed first?

The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's a matter of time before Wicks lights his Wick...who will be the first recipient?

Who will David get his end away with first 86 votes

Carol - The obvious option, being an old flame and all
29% 25 votes
Ronnie - Some sexual tension already exhibited
33% 29 votes
Kat - Will sleep with anyone
4% 4 votes
Roxy - In need of a real man
3% 3 votes
Dot - Celibacy can get boring...
10% 9 votes
Whitney - He likes 'em young
2% 2 votes
Shirley - Once married to a Wicks...
0% 0 votes
Sharon - Unfinished business from 1995...
6% 6 votes
Lola - He likes 'em young
3% 3 votes
Tracey - The woman deserves it!
5% 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Carol (next few months at most); Denise within 8 months; Sharon a few months after that; then Kat if she's still around (cuz everyone gets to have a go on her).
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise. EastEnders won't be able to resist going there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL - I forgot Denise and her sister in the options
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny dyer
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it isn't Denise, even though I believe it will be. Its predictable and it would be more original to have at least one woman not cheat on Ian.

Carol is the other obvious option but I think that is more end game and I can't imagine they won't have him bed someone else before the inevitable reunion, leading to jealously from Carol. Maybe Sharon?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Eww Lola, Whitney, Shirley and Dot
    I think Kat or Sharon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    I hope it isn't Denise, even though I believe it will be. Its predictable and it would be more original to have at least one woman not cheat on Ian.

Carol is the other obvious option but I think that is more end game and I can't imagine they won't have him bed someone else before the inevitable reunion, leading to jealously from Carol. Maybe Sharon?

Carol shouldn't be end game - the are not a great love affair; she should be the first he beds, someone/something familiar before he gets restless again.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Carol, Roxy, Ronnie or Denise....maybe all or some of them. He won't get near Sharon without money, a place of his own and the promise of a diamond ring.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roxy, Ronnie, Sharonm Kat would be one night stands.

Carol is the only one he will have a relationship with
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol but he won't sleep with her first. Kat is the daughter of David's cousin so probably not. I'd like a Sharon romance actually, especially as they got on well towards the end of her first stint.

Denise is the other obvious choice (he's got a thing for his brothers partners- though he wouldn't have slept with Mandy- despite being pretty and Ian's fiancee- since she helped break up Bianca's marriage. Or maybe he would??)

Ultimately went for Ronnie as they'll want to push her towards the front of the show although I thought he had chemistry with Roxy last time

Having said that, he might stay away if he finds out that she is Phil Mitchell's cousin (like he did with Roxy).

I can see a David/Whitney (though she isn't blonde- a Beale family trait seems to be that the men become attracted to blondes). Shirley would be a no since she isn't very pretty and David really only goes for the pretty ones. Maybe Lola since Phil wouldn't defend her from David
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie; most probably.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    Carol (next few months at most); Denise within 8 months; Sharon a few months after that; then Kat if she's still around (cuz everyone gets to have a go on her).

Oh please, don't say he'll be in EE long term!!:mad:
  • Options
    innovativebecinnovativebec Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »

Carol is definitely the end game. Suspect were going to have lots of scenes (like we did from 1995/96) with things bubbling under the surface between them until she caves in again. She's calling the shots.

She'll stay with Masood till then and David will probably sleep with someone on the square in the meantime. Perhaps Sharon or Roxy again like he almost did before last year.

Found a fab scene of David getting drunk and being jealous of Carol/Alan dancing and being together at a party at Pat's house in 1995, ages before he left. And he was messing about with Cindy then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3JqC0qrw8

Suspect we're going to have a few scenes like this one, but with Masood for the next few months.
  • Options
    blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol is definitely the end game. Suspect were going to have lots of scenes (like we did from 1995/96) with things bubbling under the surface between them until she caves in again. She's calling the shots.

She'll stay with Masood till then and David will probably sleep with someone on the square in the meantime. Perhaps Sharon or Roxy again like he almost did before last year.

Yeah, what innovativebec said. That was lucky, saved me having to type out an answer. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please, don't say he'll be in EE long term!!:mad:

Why not, don't you appreciate class?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :) blue_angel
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Kat is the daughter of David's cousin so probably not. I

Just trying to work that one out...Charlie Slater? Is he Davids cousin?
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Just trying to work that one out...Charlie Slater? Is he Davids cousin?

IM means Viv, Kat's mother. Jimmy was not Viv's biological dad though, she was the result of an earlier one night stand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a tenuous link at best...
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    IM means Viv, Kat's mother. Jimmy was not Viv's biological dad though, she was the result of an earlier one night stand.

Yes I meant Viv but forgot Jimmy wasnt her dad
  • Options
    blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Found a fab scene of David getting drunk and being jealous of Carol/Alan dancing and being together at a party at Pat's house in 1995, ages before he left. And he was messing about with Cindy then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3JqC0qrw8

Suspect we're going to have a few scenes like this one, but with Masood for the next few months.

I loves it when you bring the video evidence! I bow down to your superior detective skills. Innovativebec P.I :D

A really good shout on the David/Carol thing. How they are with each other then and how that are now is pretty damn consistent. Even more than I remember actually. The tone of that whole scene could be twinned with the one from last night where they were sitting on the sofa.

What a brilliant episode, by the way. Teaming up long running, well plotted, dramatic storylines with a slightly light hearted community scene of a party and humorous lines and mini moments.

Grant and Nigel!!! They're so hilarious together :D

Arthur :cry: That still makes me teary.

Big Ron!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    blue_angel wrote: »
    I loves it when you bring the video evidence! I bow down to your superior detective skills. Innovativebec P.I :D

A really good shout on the David/Carol thing. How they are with each other then and how that are now is pretty damn consistent. Even more than I remember actually. The tone of that whole scene could be twinned with the one from last night where they were sitting on the sofa.

What a brilliant episode, by the way. Teaming up long running, well plotted, dramatic storylines with a slightly light hearted community scene of a party and humorous lines and mini moments.

Grant and Nigel!!! They're so hilarious together :D

Arthur :cry: That still makes me teary.

Big Ron!

Cheers blue_angel. :D Pat in the kitchen with the food is my fav bit.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can bet it will be Ronnie. Although Roxy is more his type.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my money's on Cora.she needs a storyline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Me????