linda calling jim a bully

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
was listening to LBC radio the other night and Steve Allen even said... wot a vile woman. she called Jim Davidson a bully, isn't his favourite fan but in his eyes it is Linda who was the bully.

Looking back she was the one who tried to control the house as best she could, the women...even a strong woman like luisa.

Comments

• trebanostrebanos Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please, this has been done to death.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He got that in one
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    Oh, here we go....................
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Linda will be dining out on her 'jim is a bully' 'jim made me cut myself' 'jim made me feel suicidal' story for the foreseeable future.

In another twenty five years, the carers at her old folks home will still be hearing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYd9I5i1_Ps
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    was listening to LBC radio the other night and Steve Allen even said... wot a vile woman. she called Jim Davidson a bully, isn't his favourite fan but in his eyes it is Linda who was the bully.

Looking back she was the one who tried to control the house as best she could, the women...even a strong woman like luisa.

Oh please. Luisa is NOT a strong woman, she puts on a good show, but she's in no way a strong woman.

As for Jim, he's no bully.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,548
    Forum Member
    I think Linda will be dining out on her 'jim is a bully' 'jim made me cut myself' 'jim made me feel suicidal' story for the foreseeable future.

In another twenty five years, the carer's at her old folks home will still be hearing about it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Luisa aint a strong woman shes a gobby cow, Jim aint a bully and Linda hasn't been self harming
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    She really takes the biscuit!

Has she no agent? Who on earth is advising her?

She is just digging herself deeper by the day.
  • Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    To think I felt some sympathy for Linda when she left to all the booing. Its time to move on and get on with your life love!
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take the money Linda and just shut up for gods sake. Pathetic. No one is interested as it is bollocks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In another twenty five years, the carer's at her old folks home will still be hearing about it.

LOL love the clip, Linda to a T !!
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    She really takes the biscuit!

Has she no agent? Who on earth is advising her?

She is just digging herself deeper by the day.

The thing is she was hoping to get some sort of career post-BB. I can't see anyone in media wanting to touch her with a barge pole as she is making herself a liability. She would do better rising above it and focus on her future.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    LOL love the clip, Linda to a T !!

Most definitely:D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To think I felt some sympathy for Linda when she left to all the booing. Its time to move on and get on with your life love!

Yeah, I don't think Linda should have been booed, but then...that's the producers for you. It sounds like she's going to start a full on hate campaign against him. Okay, Jim was sly by trying to persistently speak to her, but he definitely wasn't a bully though. If Linda wants to see what bullying is in the house, she should watch the series that had Conor and Deana in. The way that spiteful moronic imbecile treated her was absolutely shameful and disgusting. An absolute lowlife.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, I read that as 'love life'. Need new glasses.:p
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »

'Listening to the radio the other night'!! When, if I may ask?

Have you kept it in your head for a couple of days until you wanted to tell DS about it?;-):D
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, we see a 46 minutes episode a night. We miss 23 hours 14 minutes every day. MAYBE Jim was a bully. Maybe he was - we don't know, and we never will know. Linda needs to understand that and she needs to take a step back, because right now she is coming across as the bully.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    To be fair, we see a 46 minutes episode a night. We miss 23 hours 14 minutes every day. MAYBE Jim was a bully. Maybe he was - we don't know, and we never will know. Linda needs to understand that and she needs to take a step back, because right now she is coming across as the bully.
    If Jim had been bullying, CBB wouldn't miss an opportunity to show every second of it, it would get even more people tuning in night after night.

The only bullying that went on, was of Nolan towards Jim.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda's gone now. Get over it!
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »

You need to tell this to Linda.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda needs to go away
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jim had been bullying, CBB wouldn't miss an opportunity to show every second of it, it would get even more people tuning in night after night.

The only bullying that went on, was of Nolan towards Jim.

Not really. There is a lot we don't see - we can see this through the fact that Jim has been nominated every single week by pretty much everyone in the house. There was one point in the series where several people nominated him for making sexist comments, yet we didn't actually see those. It all depends on who C5's chosen ones are, to be fair...
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Not really. There is a lot we don't see - we can see this through the fact that Jim has been nominated every single week by pretty much everyone in the house. There was one point in the series where several people nominated him for making sexist comments, yet we didn't actually see those. It all depends on who C5's chosen ones are, to be fair...
    Sorry, I don't accept that.

As I said, C5 and CBB would stop at nothing to get a bigger audience, if Jim had been a bully, they would have aired every bit of it.
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    She is the one who needs to get over it.

She may have gone from the house, but is still trying to discredit Jim at the 11th hour, by appearing on TV tomorrow to spill her guts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't accept that.

As I said, C5 and CBB would stop at nothing to get a bigger audience, if Jim had been a bully, they would have aired every bit of it.

There is nothing to accept - it was fact :p We saw housemates nominate Jim for being sexist, despite the fact we never actually saw him being sexist (although granted, he made sexist remarks after that). Every single week, Jim has been nominated by the majority of the house - not just one or two, but an overwhelming majority. And yet, Jim usually is portrayed as a saint in the highlights.

It's obvious that C5 isn't showing us a lot when it comes to Jim, for whatever reason. The way the house acts towards him in nominations, Linda's attitude towards him, Luisa's problems towards him... and yet all we see is Saint Jim being bullied? Not buying it.