Options

Teen Wolf Season 4 (US Pace) Spoilers in Tags

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That second episode was brilliant.

I am confused with a lot at the moment though. The normal Derek has returned but why was his eyes flashing 'orange'? Doesn't that mean 'purity', however, when younger Derek woke up in the animal clinic it was blue... after he took the life of hid childhood love. So, Derek has either gone back completely to being young again and completely has forgotten his life, or he has restarted his life despite knowing everyone and what he has done.

I'm on the edge with Malia, surely she will have to become a little more considerate, or she could remain a bit heartless, who knows? But if she remains the way she is, I doubt Stiles will want to stay with her.

Scott and Malia are all talk and no action, Kira was the only one to step up and attempt to fight!

And those things were scary! Great to see Stiles' Dad again, and we saw Scott's Dad, but where is Melissa!

But with Kate, all of the buildup in that last scene of S3, only to have her being 'taught' control by Peter, I thought she'd be a proper villan.

Peter, the highlight of the episode. I can't help but be intrigued by him and laugh; to think he was the scary Alpha going around killing people in S1!
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    That second episode was brilliant.

I am confused with a lot at the moment though. The normal Derek has returned but why was his eyes flashing 'orange'? Doesn't that mean 'purity', however, when younger Derek woke up in the animal clinic it was blue... after he took the life of hid childhood love. So, Derek has either gone back completely to being young again and completely has forgotten his life, or he has restarted his life despite knowing everyone and what he has done.

I'm on the edge with Malia, surely she will have to become a little more considerate, or she could remain a bit heartless, who knows? But if she remains the way she is, I doubt Stiles will want to stay with her.

Scott and Malia are all talk and no action, Kira was the only one to step up and attempt to fight!

And those things were scary! Great to see Stiles' Dad again, and we saw Scott's Dad, but where is Melissa!

But with Kate, all of the buildup in that last scene of S3, only to have her being 'taught' control by Peter, I thought she'd be a proper villan.

Peter, the highlight of the episode. I can't help but be intrigued by him and laugh; to think he was the scary Alpha going around killing people in S1!

The main theory is that the blue eyes relate to guilt about an act, which might mean that Derek no longer feels guilty. But then that would suggest Peter feels guilty and I find that hard to swallow, tbh.

Same with Malia, her 'relationship' with tiles just seems forced and lacking anything meaningful.
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main theory is that the blue eyes relate to guilt about an act, which might mean that Derek no longer feels guilty. But then that would suggest Peter feels guilty and I find that hard to swallow, tbh.

Same with Malia, her 'relationship' with tiles just seems forced and lacking anything meaningful.

My understanding was that blue eyes ment that that 'shapechanger' had taken the life of an innocent. Originally Derek's were blue after the death of Paige, Jackson's blue eyes were for the deaths he caused as a Kanima & Malia's are the result of the death of her sister and mum (I think). How his reverted back to the yellow is a mystery as only new wolves who haven't killed innocents have them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Palmerwho wrote: »
    My understanding was that blue eyes ment that that 'shapechanger' had taken the life of an innocent. Originally Derek's were blue after the death of Paige, Jackson's blue eyes were for the deaths he caused as a Kanima & Malia's are the result of the death of her sister and mum (I think). How his reverted back to the yellow is a mystery as only new wolves who haven't killed innocents have them.

Yep, I meant guilt about taking a life, missed that bit out :blush: It's probably something else, though. Maybe Derek experienced a sort of rebirth:D
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    I thought the second episode was very boring. Very predictable ending with Derek returning. Fight scene was pretty laughable. Kira and Scott are so bland together. Not too fussed with the Kate storyline, I did like the return of Peter though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Tyler Hoechlin revealed that Derek is now an omega. But that colour is not the colour of an omega werewolf. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Apparently Tyler Hoechlin revealed that Derek is now an omega. But that colour is not the colour of an omega werewolf. :confused:

Omegas can have yellow eyes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed that episode.

The scene with Derek at the police station and Stiles dad was hilarious.
  • Options
    Jon McManamyJon McManamy Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Last episode was very interesting...wonder what the outcome of the hospital roof will be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malia and Stiles' relationship still feels so forced. Maybe I wouldn't feel like this if they had had a slow build up instead of the way it happened.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed this weeks episode I wasn't expecting that ending but it'll be fun to watch another young wolf develop with Scott's help :D

I agree about stiles and Malias relationship not feeling quite right but I also am not feeling Scott and Kira much either!
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    I hated that episode. I'm really not enjoying this new season so far :(

I can't stand Kira still, her and Scott's relationship is so lackluster. I actually like Malia but her and stiles just don't work, we've seen no build up and it just doesn't feel right. This new villain I just find so over the top and the opening scene this episode was so unnecessary, it felt like an opening scene to a horror movie not Teen Wolf.

I think I'm just missing the cast from season 3 that have left.. This season doesn't feel right to me!
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well he's made another werewolf now, so I wonder if the Mexican hunters will come after him, even though he did it to save the lad's life.

I like Kira and the new girl, so will keep watching, I blame the cast changes for the dynamics changing.
  • Options
    Jon McManamyJon McManamy Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    So far i'm really enjoying this series, i agree about Scott and Kira's relationship and how it seems lackluster.
    However i quite enjoy Stiles and Malia together, i think they're quite cute and funny as a couple.
    And as for the last episode i found it to be one of the best so far, just loved it. for me this series just goes from strength to strength
  • Options
    Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    I just couldnt help but laugh about the new character that was "just that good" first he gets embarressed on the field, ends up in hospital, then gets chased by something that wanted to kill him and eat him, followed by being tossed off a roof and finally being bitten.

He really was having a bad day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So many echoes of the first ever episode last night and I finally felt a twinge of empathy for the Malia/Stiles thing. However... is it me or is Scott just... weak at the moment. Sure, he has the odd Alpha roar episode, but he keeps getting butt-whipped left right and centre.

Cypher key was Alison... does that point to an Argent as the Benefactor?
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    The show is over for me. I found S3 to be really very plodding and predictable. I liked so much of it, but it was just so meh when strung into so many episodes.

And now I've found Danny has been dropped, it's game over for me.

Plenty more shows to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »
    The show is over for me. I found S3 to be really very plodding and predictable. I liked so much of it, but it was just so meh when strung into so many episodes.

And now I've found Danny has been dropped, it's game over for me.

Plenty more shows to watch.

Each to their own and all that but your seriously giving up a show you've watched for 3 seasons cos a minor character isn't it it anymore :confused:
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the episode.

I think Stiles is the pillar of the show though. Along with Lydia and Derek. Hate to say it but Scott / Kira / Malia they just seem expendable.

Also, the new freshman look around 20 not 15 etc.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

The actress who played Alison was 29/30. I think most are in their mid 20's plus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the episode.

I think Stiles is the pillar of the show though. Along with Lydia and Derek. Hate to say it but Scott / Kira / Malia they just seem expendable.

He's actually only 16 making him the closest in age to his character than any others in teen wolf :D
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    He's actually only 16 making him the closest in age to his character than any others in teen wolf :D

I almost put it down but checked and was pretty much eating my words lol :D

The rest of the new cast must be 20+ though.

Anyone else miss bald silent guy. He was cool :p
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    natalie77 wrote: »

That will suck for him no drinking and going out with his cast mates
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the episode.

I must admit I only really watch for stiles Lydia and Derek, though I do like stiles dad, Scott's mum and papa argent but I am getting on a bit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's gotten better each episode this series. The last episode was brilliant.