Rihanna - Diamonds World Tour

Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys!

So who is going to Rihannas new tour?

I am going to the London show and am really excited because I got Gold Circle Standing.

I need to ask a question, does anyone know how many people have Gold Circle tickets and how many they let into it? and what time do you think I should arrive to the venue if I already have Gold Circle because If I had normal Standing then I would be then first thing in the morning.

Thanks!

By the way, I am loving the setlist! Cannot believe she has finally performed Cold Case Love which is one of my favourite Rihanna songs ever! I'm glad she's still embracing Rated R because its by far her best album in my opinion.

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the opening night she did in Boston. It was epic. I don't wanna give too much away but Rihanna really is becoming one of the best performers around. It was the first time I have seen her live and it certaintly won't be the last.
  • Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the opening night she did in Boston. It was epic. I don't wanna give too much away but Rihanna really is becoming one of the best performers around. It was the first time I have seen her live and it certaintly won't be the last.

Wow do you live in Boston then? Or did you fly there from the UK?

I have seen Rihanna about 3 times before, so I'm not stranger to knowing how much of a good performer she is. I went to see her on her Last Girl On Earth Tour, V Festival and Loud Tour and she smashes it every time. Faultless performances.

Loud was definitely a highlight for me because I was at the front and so close to her. Cannot wait to go to the next tour in June. Gonna be epic!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I live in the UK but go to the US quite a lot. It was an early birthday present from my grandparents. She was absolutley faultless. I would go as far as saying it is up there with some of the best concerts I have been to alongside Madonna.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna is coming to the UK soon!! cant wait to see her again! This looks like her best tour!
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I'm going. I have gold circle tix too. I'm still gonna arrive early as I want to be right at the front, like against the railings. I've been wondering how many people they let into to too.

I went to her last tour, so I'm hoping this one will be even better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else going to this tour that's coming up?

I'm really looking forward to seeing her perform Birthday Cake, Pour it up and Cold Case Love!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna has done a great job of including a few oldies, as well as still displaying her current album and the talk that talk album. I really hope it makes it to dvd by the end of the year or in the near future.