"The Scheme" from Ireland on BBC1

ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone watch this on a Monday night a few weeks ago? It dissappeared after a couple of episodes, I thought it would have run for 6 episodes like the Scottish "Scheme" series. Was it cancelled?

Comments

• ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you mean ''The Estate'' it's currently being repeated on BBC1 on Tuesday nights (but apparently not in Northern Ireland). ''The Scheme'' ran into all sorts of problems because some of the people featured in it were involved in various court cases !
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    If you mean ''The Estate'' it's currently being repeated on BBC1 on Tuesday nights (but apparently not in Northern Ireland). ''The Scheme'' ran into all sorts of problems because some of the people featured in it were involved in various court cases !

Thanks, you're right its The Estate not the "Scheme", getting mixed up. Have been checking for it on a Monday night the last couple of weeks and coudn't find it, just checked TV Mag and see it's on now on a Tuesday after midnight, so I have missed a couple of episodes. I know it's not a great programme, but there was a nice couple with a disabled daughter who were trying to sell their house , not sure if it's on BBC IPlayer, but will look:)
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been following this and quite enjoying it.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Estate has already been shown in it's entirety on BBC ONE NI. I believe it was not being shown on the main network at the same time and is only being screened now. There was an episode on BBC ONE at 12:40am on Monday/Tuesday night past there.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode 4 is currently available on the BBC IPlayer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Episode 4 is currently available on the BBC IPlayer.

Just checked, you are right Episode 4 is on BBC IPlayer, unfortunately I have missed episode 3, although it doesn't matter really. I'm sure the first 2 episodes were shown on BBC1 at about 10 or 11pm on Monday nights, that's why I thought it had been cancelled, never checked Tuesday nights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no , been dying to see this!!! How many episodes is there of The Estate?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mummymaz wrote: »
    Oh no , been dying to see this!!! How many episodes is there of The Estate?

There are 8 episodes altogether, you can watch this weeks episode 4 on BBC IPlayer, as I said before ,they changed the time and I missed a couple of episodes myself.:)