Comments

• tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that message comes up quite alot with certain celebrities. 9 times out of 10 you act comment on the Ecclestone stories. i suspect that the comments may have been particularly nasty or libelous?? its happened with Halle Berry and various others which i cannot recall now.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are these Bernie's daughters?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Maybe the comments become too nasty, even for DM, and DM might end up getting sued over them.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these Bernie's daughters?

No, they're the daughters of Norman Ecclestone, well known billionaire fish merchant from Grimsby.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aren't they basically like a British version of the Khardashian sisters, ie famous for nothing except getting their faces in the tabloids and gossip rags??
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Aren't they basically like a British version of the Khardashian sisters, ie famous for nothing except getting their faces in the tabloids and gossip rags??

Basically yes, without the leaked sex tape. Filthy rich.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I can honestly say before this I have never even heard of their name
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    No, they're the daughters of Norman Ecclestone, well known billionaire fish merchant from Grimsby.

To be honest, just from reading the titles, my first reaction was 'why on earth is someone writing about Christopher Eccleston's sisters'
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    To be honest, just from reading the titles, my first reaction was 'why on earth is someone writing about Christopher Eccleston's sisters'

I honestly thought the same thing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Basically yes, without the leaked sex tape. Filthy rich.

Well we nearly got one that involved one of their boyfriends.